Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro Focus Rims
i know a while back we posted this......where can i get the contact information about these rims in canada?
`2000 zx3 silver
Try http://www.bosseuroparts.com. Give Voytek a call he might be able to help. Another place I know for sure that has them is Bat Inc.
Do you mean the Euro SVT rims? if so basically any Ford Dealer can get em. I spoke to someone at I believe Yorkdale Ford in Toronto and Rexdale Ford in Rexdale and they both quoted me at $200 a rim. If your somewhere else in Canda then try this site Ford Racing Performance Parts
If you meant different rims then I would agree with Brat and say try bosseuroparts.com. Hope this helps.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
800 bucks not bad....... ok if i can muster enough cash they're mine.

now about rubber.......suggestions?
`2000 zx3 silver
Yeah, take a look at the tires made by Fuzion...they are made by Bridgestone, and have the same design and build features as them. I was told about them by the tire shop in Hamilton my family usually deals with, and they said that they've sold many sets of them and had no customer complaints of any kind about them. I can tell you that the ones for our cars are a 100% perfect fit, and are 'W' speed rated. They cost $175.00 each installed and balanced (215/45 WR17). You can look at them at :www.thefuzionzone.com. B)

Also, the rims you like (same ones I wanna buy) are called "Dark Agent Focus European SVT Appearance Package" wheels, and are 17"x7" with 15 spokes. From the FRPP catalogue, they are part #M-1007-S177E. And yes, I can concurr that they are $200 each (well $210 each at dealer), and can be ordered by any ford dealership.

By the way, if you get those rims first, then I'll be the one copying you! That sux! lol! :P
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
One of the shops in Waterloo here was telling me about those fusion tires and quoted me at $146 installed and balanced. I didn't bite though because I didn't think he knew what he was talking about, he didn't even know who made them. I still haven't decided on wheels for my new rims but I will be getting something reputable and that will last though.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
You should talk to a Bridgestone/Firestone dealership. If you want, you could talk to Main-west Firestone/Bullas Automotive in west Hamilton...1(905) 527-2991. You'll likely end up talking to Rob or to Rick (the owner) when you call. I had a look at the website for the tires, and the Fuzion ZRi looks like a combination of the Bridgestone Potenza RE 950, 730, and SO-2 tires. As far as I know, they have the same dual-tread compound, and UNi-T AQ technologies as Bridgestones tires. I'm seriously considering them since I've had Bridgestone Products on my 1st two cars, and my parents have had them on their last 2 cars too, and they absolutely rule in the rain, and their grip actually increases when they wear. Besides the Fuzion tires, you could buy the Bridgestone Potenza RE050-A, but they are over $325 each installed. Guess there's always the good old Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712's, but besides them, there's not many companies out there that make the correct size tires for our application. I think I'm gonna take a serious look at the Fuzion's myself, especially considering that they are only $175.00 each installed for a 215/45 WR17, and my last pair of Potenza RE 950, 205/60 HR15's cost me $160.00 each installed. If you think the guy up where you are is full of crap, then talk to Rob down at Main-west Firestone in Hamilton. He won't steer you wrong. B)
Bleeding Ford Blue again...