Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vis Hood Fits Awesome!
Just wanted to say that I recieved my VIS Invader hood last week and it fit great. Got it for $680 CDN. Now to get my moldings color matched and a new front bumper.

<a href='http://www.savepic.com/freepicturehosting/is.php?i=145184&amp;img=Internet_Explorer_Wallpaper.jpg'>[Image: is.php?i=145184&amp;img=Internet_Explorer_Wallpaper.jpg]</a>
I can't see sheat :D
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Looks wicked! love that VIS!

Where'd you get it?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Noice!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Dose vis make OEM ones in Carbon
2003 Zx3 French Blue
Sorry about the pic guys I'll get it posted somewhere's else. VIS makes an OEM, Invader, and EVO hood for the Focus. I got it from my friend who happens to be the Atlantic distributor for VIS. I just put that price up so people wouldn't get too suspicious of where it came from.

I did a group buy through a local Forum and we sold 10 hoods and everyone is super pleased with the hoods.