Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted Red SVTF in London
Coming down Highbury Street, turning onto Oxford street at around 4pm spotted a red SVTF. Anyone's car from here ? I was driving a Sonic Blue SVTF
You're still driving your car in the winter? Shame on you! Smile
(01-10-2013, 09:54 AM)BLK02SVT Wrote: You're still driving your car in the winter? Shame on you! Smile
I know right lol i wish i didn't need to but it's only getting light driving and with winter the way it's been it's not too bad. Tempted to put my summer wheels on, need to refinish a couple sets. Also i just saw a silver SVTF at wharncliffe and riverside. I've seen so many SVTF's pop up now the red one the guy rolled down his window as i was coming around the bend and he just starred lol, was pushing it a little bit through the corner guessing that might have been why he rolled down his window and starred. I got the weekend off maybe we could meet up if your free. You have anything to do on your SVT ? I just purchased a euro OEM roof rack the ones from bat.inc now just need to install.
(01-10-2013, 09:54 AM)BLK02SVT Wrote: You're still driving your car in the winter? Shame on you! Smile

Why would you put a focus away lol. I drive mine all year lol , just wash all the salt off and your good to go. Zero rust on mine
I'm free Sunday afternoon. The last thing I did to my SVT was to get new bushings made for one of the shifter brackets which I detailed that in this thread on FJ: http://forums.focaljet.com/ford-svt-focu...ift-5.html

Lately I've mostly been fiddling with the shifter components and also added metal shifter base mounts in place of the rubber ones. Nothing that you'll be able to see unless I take stuff apart... or I do have pictures Smile.

(01-11-2013, 02:23 PM)adamzx5 Wrote:

Why would you put a focus away lol. I drive mine all year lol , just wash all the salt off and your good to go. Zero rust on mine

It's the stuff you can't wash off. You might be able to wash the salt off the wheel and body panels, but the salt spray gets into everywhere! I don't put my away completely, I just try to drive my truck more often.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spotted: Silver ZX3 in London BLK02SVT 0 1,308 08-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Last Post: BLK02SVT
  Spotted - Black SVTF near Strathroy BLK02SVT 1 1,742 01-19-2013, 05:15 AM
Last Post: BLK02SVT
  Ottawa: Spotted blue SVTF on the 174 this morning Flofocus 13 4,140 12-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Last Post: JMCustoms
  Spotted: Black Svtf On 401 Pickering SL8RZZX3 1 1,859 03-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Last Post: NikiterZTS
  Spotted Blue Svtf trinifoci 0 1,349 05-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Last Post: trinifoci