Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rims
hey guys got my new rims today...wont be one for a bit as i need to buy tires for them now

[Image: HPIM3160.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3159.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3163.jpg]

New Lugs
[Image: HPIM3170.jpg]

wht do you guys think
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Those are gonna look sexy on your Twilight blue :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
i know thats why im hopign to get them on b4 it goes away...but we shall see SVT brake kit is next
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
keep the modding alive your making me proud.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Oct 21 2008, 10:07 PM Wrote:keep the modding alive your making me proud.
[right][snapback]274969[/snapback][/right]

lmao am i now....the winter hopes to bring new cam gears sparkplug wires..engine dress up....new rear bumper and front bumper and euro grille....thats the plan weather it will happen or not is a hole nother story
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yeah you need to share some pics of the rest of the car too!!

I'm very interested at seeing how those headlights look B)

are they the Mach-a-likes or the ST170-a-likes?

just wondering how they look, cuz i think i want a set for my wagon! B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Oct 21 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:Yeah you need to share some pics of the rest of the car too!!

I'm very interested at seeing how those headlights look  B)

just wondering how they look, cuz i think i want a set for my wagon!  B)
[right][snapback]274971[/snapback][/right]

here you go

[Image: HPIM3130.jpg]
Instagram @o_so_slo
Real nice choice on the gold!

theres a shop in town here(Guelph) that sells really good condition and cheap used tires.
thats if your wanting to get them on the car for cheap and only for a few weeks before the snow.
nice wheel!!

i have that projector too..
i wired bottom lights to work as parklight/signal..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Those are some nice looking rims, It will look bad ass on you r car.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Nice wheels man. To bad they are just in time for winter. But I guess you will be looking forward to spring now. Now all you have to do is loose the bug deflector and you would be set. :P
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
nice wheels! How much did you pay for them?
"Tightness isn't how your car looks, it's how hard you drive it."
-Lg, track addict.
lgSPI,Oct 22 2008, 04:51 AM Wrote:nice wheels! How much did you pay for them?
[right][snapback]275015[/snapback][/right]

about 800 with taxes i got them 190 a rim if that helps

as for getting them b4 winter the only reason it caus ei need new rear brakes and im getting the svt kit and neet at least a 16" wheels and they stopped making these wheels so i jumped all over it to get them...we shall see if i mount them or not this season if i do only for sum quick shots thas it...the care is hopefully gonna get alot of work done to it over the winter but i will keep you all posted on that dont worry
Instagram @o_so_slo
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 22 2008, 02:08 AM Wrote:Nice wheels man.  To bad they are just in time for winter.  But I guess you will be looking forward to spring now.  Now all you have to do is loose the bug deflector and you would be set.  :P
[right][snapback]274996[/snapback][/right]

i know i do i want a new hood hood acually perhaps CF.....does anyone no where to get a CF hood with a skeleton in it?????
Instagram @o_so_slo
Trust me you don't want to take off the bug deflector its ugly under there as for a Carbon hood with a skelton I think most should have them I know mine does. check out http://www.garage16.ca they have a couple of suppliers of carbon fiber hoods he can get you a Vis or carbon creations I think its carbon creations for a decent price. Talk to rick tell him you bought Andrew Focus Navy blue focus and he will hook u up.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Oct 22 2008, 03:07 PM Wrote:Trust me you don't want to take off the bug deflector its ugly under there as for a Carbon hood with a skelton I think most should have them I know mine does. check out http://www.garage16.ca they have a couple of suppliers of carbon fiber hoods he can get you a Vis or carbon creations I think its carbon creations for a decent price. Talk to rick tell him you bought Andrew Focus Navy blue focus and he will hook u up.
[right][snapback]275035[/snapback][/right]

ok great thnanks iv heard nothing but bad things abour CF hoods with no skeletion like warping not fitting properly...as for the bug deflector i know is very ugly under there :(
Instagram @o_so_slo
Those are sexy headlights. Can you get those for the 05-07's?

drunkinmonkey,Oct 21 2008, 04:30 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Oct 21 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:Yeah you need to share some pics of the rest of the car too!!

I'm very interested at seeing how those headlights look  B)

just wondering how they look, cuz i think i want a set for my wagon!  B)
[right][snapback]274971[/snapback][/right]

here you go

[Image: HPIM3130.jpg]
[right][snapback]274975[/snapback][/right]
dont remember i got them off ebay from a company called cosmo dynamics....check them out
Instagram @o_so_slo
rims look great

I have brand new cam gears and lower/upper euro grills
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Oct 27 2008, 01:54 AM Wrote:rims look great

I have brand new cam gears and lower/upper euro grills
[right][snapback]275288[/snapback][/right]

what kind of cam gears and where you get them from
Instagram @o_so_slo