Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Photo Op Of Your Car!
Hey. I was wondering around on FF as usual and spotted this thread, where a proffesional photographer asking people with foccis that have something that stands out (a lot of people here do :)) ) for a photo shoot for free. Apparently he charges $100-200 for this but it is free since he is building his portfolio. 100 unedited pics + 5 or 6 edited on DVD. That sounds pretty good :P

Anyone interested ??

Here is the thread.

He has a couple of photgraphs to show his work. Looks awsomeee!!! I am willing to go along to check this out. Shoot be fun :)), but i have nothing that's stands out :S

you're good man Malin.......

is that member on here at all?
i might be interested

2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Sep 24 2008, 10:23 PM Wrote:you're good man Malin.......

is that member on here at all?
i might be interested
[right][snapback]273159[/snapback][/right]

I don't think so ... I would think he'd post here too if he was ... I sent him a PM on FF, we'll see what happens.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
i posted in his thread on FF, apparently hes looking for a show-type looking car. if its anything like that celica, we're going to need a hood spoiler.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
I've never seen a wing on hoodscoop before, mmm rice.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Wow, that George guy is pretty good. Check out his deviantart page.

http://mrscourge.deviantart.com/
I wouldn't agree with wing being rice. Something different i guess. That Celica is far from rice.
I posted he looks alright but has a long way to go as for the celica i beleive the hood spoilier is actuall a TRD item something about downforce blah blah but yaa looks a little extreme for the streets
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Hey everyone!

I'm the photographer this thread was started over :D

Thanks for the kind words!

The other thread pretty much sums up what I'm looking for. I'm trying to edge my way into the world of paid photography and one thing I'd love to do is auto photography. I'm not biased about what cars I shoot, rice or otherwise, haha. I'll only be shooting a few cars for free this time around so I'll be selecting ones with different styles. The biggest thing it that I'll need your car to be CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!! :)

If you're interested you can either drop me a message here or emailed me at (george at firstframephoto dot com) and I'll get back to you. Please include a photo of your car.

ZTWsquared, I got your PM, I'll be emailing you some details this evening when I get home.

Thanks everyone!
-George

P.S. For those interested, I have some other photos up on http://gstrachan.deviantart.com
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
I'm interested.
I'm at work right now internet is slow so photobucket isn't working but go on the photobucket site and find me Scorcher000 and view my 2005 Sonic Blue ZX5 there.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Scourge,Sep 25 2008, 10:25 AM Wrote:Hey everyone!

I'm the photographer this thread was started over  :D

Thanks for the kind words!

The other thread pretty much sums up what I'm looking for.  I'm trying to edge my way into the world of paid photography and one thing I'd love to do is auto photography.  I'm not biased about what cars I shoot, rice or otherwise, haha.  I'll only be shooting a few cars for free this time around so I'll be selecting ones with different styles.  The biggest thing it that I'll need your car to be CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!  :)

If you're interested you can either drop me a message here or emailed me at (george at firstframephoto dot com) and I'll get back to you. Please include a photo of your car.

ZTWsquared, I got your PM, I'll be emailing you some details this evening when I get home.

Thanks everyone!
-George

P.S. For those interested, I have some other photos up on http://gstrachan.deviantart.com
[right][snapback]273226[/snapback][/right]

i will email you 2 cars to choose
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike