Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fellow Members I Need Your Help!
Hello fellow FC members.
I need you all to do a little favor....

As most of you know, I live in Burlington and commute to Toronto everyday for work on the GO train.
Well, for those who ride the GO on a daily basis, know already that the service is REALLY lacking these days. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not held up at a frozen switch, broken down train, or on an incredibly delayed train.
So I ask of you this......

Can you please got this url:
GOT TRANSIT PETITION
And sign the online petition.
No donation required, and you can deny the petition site any contact with you.
Please help a brotha out!
They are presenting it to the government in a month to see if they can refund some of our money for the inconveniences of GO transit.

When you drop 260 bucks a month on a service, you expect it to be good service.

thanks.
-anthony duguay.

Done. Good Luck.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
THANK YOU!
done
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
awesome!
signed it but im not giving them my pay pal sorry
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
done!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
just sent the link to wifey.. she is going to pass it around work since a lot of them use GO.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Beautiful!
The lady that was handing out the slips with url on them this morning was VERY passionate about improving our service.

Thanks for the help fellas.
a.
GO is a pain in the ass.. if I had to travel during rush hour, I'd rather take my car.

petition signed
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Done deal bud!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Signed and also pointed out that GO Transit is horrifically negligent of their responsibilities as a government agency under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 <_<

Hell, the GO station less than three minutes from my house isn't even accessible at all :angry:

NefCanuck
Done!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Woooo im in, I dont take the train as often as Anthony but I know EXACTLY what hes talking about :lol:
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
done and done !
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Need All My Fellow Members To Help Me Out. ANTHONYD 25 7,505 10-08-2009, 06:30 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD