Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spent The Day Washing The Ride 56k = Hell No
Well Spent the afternoon washing the car , still need to pull the rims to clean behind and I never cleaned the tires .

Just a simple wash and dry and used some simple green on my rims and my god Anthony you werent lieing it works good. :D

Gonna be losing the exhaust tip soon once I get the exhaust , also gonna try order some rims over winter want to slam it first so I dont get the "nice rims but for god sakes drop it " remark lol

[Image: DSC00766-2.jpg]

[Image: DSC00767-1.jpg]

[Image: DSC00768.jpg]

[Image: DSC00769.jpg]

[Image: DSC00770.jpg]

[Image: DSC00771.jpg]

[Image: DSC00772.jpg]

[Image: DSC00773.jpg]

[Image: DSC00774.jpg]

[Image: DSC00775.jpg]

[Image: DSC00776.jpg]
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Nice and clean, quick cheap mod you can do is cut that antenna down :)
Nice car but for god sakes drop it. :P
*walks in*

Needs tint and a drop.

*walks out*
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
hardk0re,Jul 4 2007, 01:52 PM Wrote:Nice and clean, quick cheap mod you can do is cut that antenna down :)
[right][snapback]243082[/snapback][/right]

Yup id say get that short antenna from Steeda.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Your tires on the front look almost bald...lol

Car looks like it's in good shape, and the paint looks nice in that light. Oh yeah, also see the white Nissan Versa in one of the pics, in the background...gawd, what an ugly peice of junk that is....makes your car look awesome!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
The tires aint bald but there not good , they seem to be complete rubbage , as you guys know a automatic duratec with traction couldnt spin to save its like and im at 24,000 km and tires are cooked...

After looking at these pics ive since shortened my antenna god it looks awful lol

drive the beat check your pm
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99