Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Back From Vacation A Few Pics..
Well we left saturday around 6:30 and landed in montreal approx around 5 when we finally found the hotel lol . seen many hookers in montreal was hilarious and most were men . :lol: We didnt do to much there we ate out at la cage aux sports and got crappy service so I left no tip and the guy actually asked for one said it was mandatory . <_< FIRST THING I SEEN WAS A TAXI BUFFING PAINT FROM THE SIDE OF HIS CAR AND A DUDE DANCING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD SINGING AND SCREAMING AT CARS << HOOKER >

Toronto we had a very busy week , the hotel was horrible dirty and not cool lol , howard johnson toronto = closed soon or bankrupt

We went to eat at wayne gretzkys after walking there twice since the first time it was closed for a function . Got a hat and a picture with walter .
[Image: DSC00414.jpg]
Food was pretty good as well thanks whoever suggested it :P

A few things we did was
Monday - Arrived in afternoon , went to cn tower , walked to gretzkys but it was closed.
(thought it was glass was surprised to feel wind and find metal mesh with bubble gum welds :o )[Image: DSC00353.jpg]

Tuesday - Toronto Zoo and it was like 45 degrees dunno how you guys survive the heat.
-Hockey hall of fame ( walked to gretzkys and it was opened ) [Image: DSC00388.jpg]

Wednesday- Royal ontario museum , casa loma

Thursday - Ontario science center , Canadas wonderland (I became a chicken quite quickly)
Just the look of skyflyer and watching people doing it made me quizzy. ;)

Friday - Left at 5:00 your time , landed home 3:00 am our time , stopped random for lunches and pee breaks lol .

For what id recommend is Cntower , Zoo , Casa loma and Canadas wonderland .

Didnt really like either the science center ( seems more like arts and crafts) or the royal ontario museum.

All I got to say is Coming home was crazy there was even cop cars parked in ditches we got 2 cops running to the road pointing and flipping to slow down lol oh well atleast they didnt haul us over .

It gets really hot and its def a huge city makes mine look so small its crazy would I wanna live there ? hell no to hot and 2 months on the express or don valley parkway and my car would be found on its roof , got the finger 2 times and almost got passed over by a semi think they would see the tourist plates and calm down . Toronto was much better than montreal tho most people left us in without a problem when we got stuck in the wrong lane . Never seen any of you guys and ive watched , not one focus sighting seen one but dont think its a member on here just a grey focus zx3 tinted windows on stock wheels with a small spoiler.

It was fun and if you guys have something next year a meet or whatnot I might consider the 20 hour drive to go lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
cool cool sounds like you had fun, did you stick around for the new CN tower LED light shows it's now doing?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
We left on friday , didnt see it so no lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back From Vacation darkpuppet 30 11,491 04-17-2010, 12:43 PM
Last Post: darkpuppet
  Vacation Pics torradan 1 1,286 05-29-2006, 07:15 AM
Last Post: SangriaRedZX5
  Back From Vacation! torradan 6 2,245 08-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001