Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So How Was Your Long Weekend?
I don't know about yours but mine was pretty good... :)
[Image: P1010008-5.jpg]

that wasn't the smartest thing we did......only on May 2_4 weekend

[Image: P1010022.jpg]
[Image: P1010021.jpg]

no one got hurt.......this time :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
wow, what happened LAST time?????
I worked most of mine and then worked on the car on monday... that's about it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
It didn't really feel like a long weekend. Monday was our only day of rest, and it was too crazy to drive up north and back. We ended up staying home and had a BBQ.
My other ride is your Mom
Drove up to algonquin and went camping, nothing crazy like yours nik :)
Awesome.

Got the car cleaned up, worked on my beloved grass, drank a half a case of wine and layed in the sun with a couple of cigars. I needed that!

I'm under some pretty crazy stress / pressure these days.

Feelin' great today and ready to take a more aggresive hold of the job search.
24 hours of overtime to finish a network overhaul that was badly needed. The server room looks seriously pimp now (for a server room).

Ate east coast lobster on Monday as my reward. Oscar brought me two good-sized buggers back from New Brunswick... what a pal!

The quicker we get this done (1 more weekend of OT left), the more potential vacation days we have this summer.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
What was in the water gun? I have to try that!!!

We spent the weekend working outside as well. Vacumed the pool, cut the grass and planted a garden. We also had a bonfire with Lindseys uncle in Holdand Landing. I also spent a couple hours staring at my car wondering when I am getting the letter from the ministry so I can get behind the wheel again. Waiting sucks.....
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Worked all weekend. until yesterday afternoon. No excitement here.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Focus man, Focus.,May 22 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:What was in the water gun?  I have to try that!!!

[right][snapback]239215[/snapback][/right]

oh we just added gas from lawnmower B)
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
worked sat from 12-5, spent the night with the girly friend. worked sunday all day, and monday was relaxin...wasn't anything real super, but it was alright.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Friggin COMPLICATED!!!!1111!1!!!! :blink: :lol:

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Saturday afternoon was fun... got to watch a Buffalo fan collapse in on themselves, yes its nasty to take joy in the misery of others, but after they'd been whacking on me as a Leafs fan all season, it seemed fair enough...

After that... well, you've seen the thread <_<

NefCanuck
NikiterZTS,May 21 2007, 11:16 PM Wrote:[Image: P1010008-5.jpg]
Cool. We like to take those lawn ornament pink flamingos and fill them with draft from one of the camp kegs, but I guess a funnel does close to the same thing. Unfortunately everyone is too smashed to think of fetching a camera....long stories from long ago.
I spent Sunday at the drive-in watching Shrek with the kiddies. Now I'll spend the week cleaning all those little popcorn butter fingers off the windows :rolleyes:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Did some yard work..played in a poker tourny, won at the losers table :lol:

And went to a kegger on Saturday night. Wife thought she could hang with the big boys.

[Image: kegger.jpg]
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
hmm...went to the drive-in on friday night, saw shrek 3 (wifey wanted to see it, I picked last time)
saturday, drove to port dover and chilled for a bit (again, wifey's idea, she's never been there before so I thought it would be a cool suprise)
saturday night, had some drinks at my parents house and lit off some fireworks. Good time, we also had our friends (a couple that lives on the floor above us in our apartment, and she works at the same place as teh wife) over to watch said fireworks. Burn my thumb a bit lighting one, but it was all worth it. Went back to the apartment, have some more drinks, got pizza, tried to avoid watching our inebriated friends hump on our couch (longgggg story), went to bed and passed out
sunday, chilled, watch some movies, went to my parents house in the evening (wifey was at work...hahaha..lol) and watched the new simpsons and trailer park boys...

good times in all....good times...
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
I went to MoSport on Sunday, watched 3 5-8 car races then left because it was pathetic. Then drove a friends STi on Monday and had a blast. Way faster than my car, I'm so jealous. I 'need' one now.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Got drunk in New Brunswick on Friday and Saturday. :beer:

Dodging potholes and police for 15hrs from Bathurst to North Bay on Sunday. B)

Yelled at my roommates on Monday for not cleaning up the house while I was gone on vacation. Damn bastards. :angry:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Went to Eatons Centre and shopped, hit up Hess, hit up Emmas, then finished off at Freedom at the Guv.

It was Meh, but the extra day was nice to have off.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
went to a buddy's cottage, ate, drank, played poker, and put in their dock...

and then spent 3 hours in asshole traffic back to TO... passing one head-on collision on HWY 7..

[Image: DSC00033-1.jpg]

and dodged a bunch of camping gear lying in the middle of the 401 after being cut off by a neon passing a transport... (no pictures as it required a swerve onto the left shoulder at a buck-thirty...)

3 stone chips later (because some asshat drifted onto the soft shoulder in front of me), back home, and washed the car and nursed my sunburn.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!