Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decals
anyone know where i can buy some simple decals like the word "FORD" or "FOCUS" to stick on my windshield at the top or the back window? Nothing fancy with designs, just the word. Thanks.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Ebay, there is a lot of custom decal designers in Canada. You tell them what you want, the size the colour and for a few bucks you can have it.
You can usually just go into your local sign shop and have them make whatever you want, you just have to give them your design and they can cut it out of whatever vinyl you like.

But if you can find what you're looking for pre-made on ebay it might be cheaper since most vinyl shops give better deals when dealing in volume, so having a one-off decal made can cost a bit extra.
FocusSport has nice windshield banners... just my 2¢. :D Letters with or without a solid background colour.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
would i be able to photocopy my design in white ink/colour onto a vinyl sheet say at kinko's?

I only want the word "FORD" on it in white....no pictures or other colors..
Decalmax.com
example banner
a Canadian company out of Edmonton.

I got my banner made there
[Image: Sticker007.jpg]

PM me, and i'll give u a promo code good for 15% off.
edit: promo code : 191527318813
'04 liquid grey ZX3 - my FSP auto-x car
'02 infra-red SVT  - my street car, now for sale
hey that looks really nice. Thanks for the referral and promo code...i'll look into it.
just wanted to say i got my decal from this company. The service is excellent...spoke to Korey and he's been awesome and helpful. I would highly recommend these guys! Thanks for the promo code too, it worked great.
Cances are...any good sign shop with have SEVERAL Ford logos and Registered fonts. If they don't move a long.

Tell em' what your looking for and chances are they'll be able to make it up for you.