Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oil Filter Review
http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/oilfilterstudy.html
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
out of curiosity what filter are you using now? lots of MC and WRX guys seem to like the puralator pure one filters.. i'm personally sticking with OE tokyo royi filters for both
Seen that before - I tell people Fram is *hit - then I send them the link :lol: In most cases OEM filters are the best. Motorcraft are excellent filters.
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
When I run the Orange Can Of Doom, I just make sure it gets changed every 5000 kms.

If I could, I'd run nothing but K&N. I've run the NAPA Golds and Nascar Select. They both seemed to work good (oil 'looked' cleaner than Fram).

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Fram and motorcraft....I really just get whatever is in stock!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
For more filter info and reviews, check out Bob The Oil Guy.

The forums have some great info.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I use whatever Stockfish puts in. This way, if it grenades... it's their problem! :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.