Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Drive Unlimited
Looks like I'm in to test drive the latest test drive game...

Quote:Hi everyone,
It is with great pleasure that Atari and Melbourne House announce the
commencement of the Test Drive Unlimited beta test! Congratulations are in
order as you have been selected from our beta test pool to participate. We
know it’s been a while since sign-ups initially started and we apologize for
the delay. We’ve got all the kinks worked out and are ready for you all to
dive head first into Test Drive Unlimited!

will keep the vidgame crowd appraised of my progress with the game when it comes in..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Congratulations, you are the Geek of the Week!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Not too shabby! I'm looking forward to hearing about this.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
bastard.. i love that game.. at least the demo! wish i could be part of it too!

let us know!!! how does it work.. they send you a dvd? can i still participate in it? oh just noticed.. its for PS2.. not 360?
ZX3T gone..
meford4u,Jul 26 2006, 09:27 AM Wrote:Congratulations, you are the Geek of the Week!
[right][snapback]199074[/snapback][/right]

[Image: carl.jpg]
im assuming this is for the computer?? wasn't this game supposed to be a release game for xbox 360?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Jul 26 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:im assuming this is for the computer?? wasn't this game supposed to be a release game for xbox 360?
[right][snapback]199087[/snapback][/right]

it is but also for the pc, ps2 and xbox it seems.. i guess if they test out the ps2 (which is usually the crappiest of all online play) and it works, then it will probably mean that itll work on all machines hehehe
ZX3T gone..
are there any demo's that we can download?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Jul 26 2006, 10:23 AM Wrote:are there any demo's that we can download?
[right][snapback]199096[/snapback][/right]
i downloaded one on the x360.. dont know about the others
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Jul 26 2006, 10:15 AM Wrote:it is but also for the pc, ps2 and xbox it seems.. i guess if they test out the ps2 (which is usually the crappiest of all online play) and it works, then it will probably mean that itll work on all machines hehehe
[right][snapback]199094[/snapback][/right]

my older brother signed up for the PC beta testing...

I own a PS2, so I vouched for the PS2 beta. I'm holding out for the PS3 to see how it compares before I buy next gen.

Neat, I was part of a beta a few years back (Motor City online, anyone remember that?) Since you're signed up for the PS2 you don't have to be as careful as I was testing it on my PC (Backups before every update or patch they sent <_< )

'course the benefits were the you could earn engine goodies damn quickly in teh beta and my hottest rig was a '64 Stang with a 429 shoehorned into it and a suspension setup that would make a NASCAR stock car look like it was on marbles :D

NefCanuck
(Post 2K, go me!) :P
Hey I registered when i saw this and i got a my public beta dvd yesterday! NICE.. i didnt even get a confirmation email that i was in.. it was a pleasant surprise in the mail (i usually just get bills hehe)

Puppet, let me know when you're on and we can do a club or something.. or for anyone else participating
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Aug 3 2006, 08:30 AM Wrote:Hey I registered when i saw this and i got a my public beta dvd yesterday! NICE.. i didnt even get a confirmation email that i was in.. it was a pleasant surprise in the mail (i usually just get bills hehe)

Puppet, let me know when you're on and we can do a club or something.. or for anyone else participating
[right][snapback]200673[/snapback][/right]

I haven't received my disc yet.. what's up with that?

darkpuppet,Aug 3 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Aug 3 2006, 08:30 AM Wrote:Hey I registered when i saw this and i got a my public beta dvd yesterday! NICE.. i didnt even get a confirmation email that i was in.. it was a pleasant surprise in the mail (i usually just get bills hehe)

[right][snapback]200673[/snapback][/right]

I haven't received my disc yet.. what's up with that?
[right][snapback]200706[/snapback][/right]

really? haha thats funny.. i registered the day i saw your post of being accepted.. they probably liked me better.. i didnt even get an email saying i was accepted.. they just sent the disc but it was a mistake with thier database or something (i read on their forums) and alot of people didnt get the email.. as for the disc.. not sure.. want me to burn it for you? B)

Anyway well let me know then when you get it.. I'd say reply to the email that you got and ask them .. I have to ask them for that email confirmation caus i dont know what the forum is for beta testers.. you would have it right? can you PM me with the link? thanks it should be in that email that you got (that i didn't)

So far its alright but it does feel like a beta..
ZX3T gone..
I tried to find out to register for the PC version... no can do. Oh well, yet another interesting game release to wait for.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 3 2006, 02:10 PM Wrote:I tried to find out to register for the PC version... no can do. Oh well, yet another interesting game release to wait for.
[right][snapback]200752[/snapback][/right]

yeah i dont know if there is one..

i dont really understand why its only for ps2 and not for other machines.. i mean i will be getting the 360 version as its alot better as far as graphics and everything i am guessing.. might just be because ps2 online games usually suffer for lots of trouble.. if it works there.. itll probably be alright for every other console
ZX3T gone..
NefCanuck,Jul 26 2006, 11:13 AM Wrote:Neat, I was part of a beta a few years back (Motor City online, anyone remember that?)
[right][snapback]199107[/snapback][/right]

Yup been there. Still have my CD's. Although I left just before they killed the servers. That was the best online car game ever... :(

I still have a few screenshots, one of my 70' Hemi Cuda and one of a 69 charger.

Will post later.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i used to be part of Anarchy-Online beta..which ended up being pretty popular .. but it as only "alright".. not great.. and also the realm alpha (before the beta)

wish they had that for every game ;)

pretty surprised about this one though for getting in so late too..
ZX3T gone..
yeah, I think they were doing mass login tests yesterday... which I missed... bastards...

Oscar The Grouch,Aug 3 2006, 01:37 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 26 2006, 11:13 AM Wrote:Neat, I was part of a beta a few years back (Motor City online, anyone remember that?)
[right][snapback]199107[/snapback][/right]

Yup been there. Still have my CD's. Although I left just before they killed the servers. That was the best online car game ever... :(

I still have a few screenshots, one of my 70' Hemi Cuda and one of a 69 charger.

Will post later.
[right][snapback]200758[/snapback][/right]

Ah, my screenshots would be on my old machine, which AFAIK is still sitting lonely and dormant in my mother's storage area because she never bothered to set it up (and that was three years ago now, I'd be surprised if the HD hadn't seized solid by now :ph34r: )

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cts Test Drive tippmann 14 3,384 08-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Last Post: mo_focus
  Test Drive Unlimited NOS2Go4Me 1 1,186 07-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Oscar The Grouch