Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What An Idiot
Right next to a Kid...Hope he got s*** canned
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Holy S*** He almost capped the kid in front too.
Vigilante justice at it's best. Looks like he was trained with that gun cause his shots were DEAD on.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Nice moves....uses the female employee to shield himself pulling his piece then no hesitation starts shooting-notice the correct 2-handed grip, BLAM BLAM BLAM don't sh*tcan him give him a raise!!!!!! :bowdown:
02ztsian,May 9 2006, 03:15 PM Wrote:Nice moves....uses the female employee to shield himself pulling his piece then no hesitation starts shooting-notice the correct 2-handed grip, BLAM BLAM BLAM don't sh*tcan him give him a raise!!!!!!  :bowdown:
[right][snapback]186251[/snapback][/right]

I kinda have to agree with you, and if you notice he used her as a shield to hide the fact he was pulling out his piece, then BLAM. When you have a good aim and skill you only need one shot.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
^^ But a couple more for good luck is acceptable too! Yeah he looked like hes been trained with that gun, good for him. And yeah that kid almost took a slug, THAT would have sucked.

But it looks like he went to the door and he was lying there, judging by him pointing the gun at the ground.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Most likely military trained from his stance, two footed bracing and double grip. But damn that was close to the little kid, holy s***.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
I would agree that the kid was too close, but in the situation/moment...
the cameras angle make it look closer also.