Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blah To You All!
Fcuk you all 2nd place in focus class at North Show Down today

Not one person from the club was there

over 100 cars 5 clubs and no OFOC or FOCUSCANADA members

what bullshite

i hope i kick all your ass's this year so i can laugh at you all when you wine and cry that you dont get props for your car

you will all mess the show sence up cuz if no focus show up at shows there will not be a focus class at any more shows

so i hope you all understand this is why the focus does not get the respect that it should

with over 25 active members in OFOC alone NOT ONE showed up

what am i the only one the show peple want at their shows cuz my car KICKS ASS and no one can come close to the looks and speed of the SVTF SALEEN

so go ahead and piss on me cuz every time i win at a show i will post this message

SO LETS SEE THIS WILL BE MY 7th TROPHY NOW AND THE CLUB IN TOTAL HAS HOW MANY

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM LET SEE

3 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IF IAM WRONG PROVE IT TO ME

LOVE YA ALL

SEE YA ALL FROM THE STAGE AS IM GETTING MY TROPHY
Trophies=R-I-C-E :P :rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
My car would of won if it was there. Euro destroys Saleen :P Dean you gotta come to SCN (Sport Compact Nights) in Saskatoon this July 17. We leave on the 16th and get are cars ready from 11 to 3am. Me and Focis8nt are entering are cars.. Representing Focus Canada.
let us know when your head explode, we might throw a party to celebrate...

dam saleen

dam show

dam respect

Shows are for sucker that did not got enough love from there moms... :lol:
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
You guys are all funny sometimes :lol:
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Here's the site http://www.sportcompact.ca/ for that show..
Since your car is getting throphies ...

There must be no compitition ..

I wouldnt really boast about that.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I thought I'd let you win one Dean......

Not SVT SALEEN...... SVT with Saleen body kit... Big Difference.

BTW... I have 3 First place trophies. Entered 3 shows...

All GO>All show...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
ya mines faster
SVT dean,Jun 12 2004, 08:45 PM Wrote:ya mines faster
No it's not you fukin liar!!!
entering shows is gay...... cars are for driving... if you want to be in shows learn to TAPDANCE.

I'm not interested in shows.

sorry.
I dont think shows are gay. I put lots of money and time into my car. I like it when I have someone tell me my car is nice. I only entered one show so far but I came out with "Best Domestic". Next show is the big Sport Compact Nights.

My main goal is to just enter shows with Jarrod and let ppl see what you can do with a Focus. Me and him are doing two different style's so its going to be perfect to show the ignorant people.
Flofocus,Jun 12 2004, 07:34 PM Wrote:Trophies=R-I-C-E  :P  :rolleyes:
CARELESSmtrsprts,Jun 12 2004, 09:49 PM Wrote:entering shows is gay...... cars are for driving...  if you want to be in shows learn to TAPDANCE.

Best show vs. go responses EVAR!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
good job Dean!

...but eh question begs...

who got first place focus?
i'm not into 'show' but thumbs up for getting your car out there

its funny.. i was gonna post about how shows are gay blah blah.. but then i just realized for some people its pretty gay to pay $30 to stand in the sun all day and do 6min worth of driving..

shrug.. to each his own
naz,Jun 13 2004, 05:52 AM Wrote:i'm not into 'show' but thumbs up for getting your car out there

its funny.. i was gonna post about how shows are gay blah blah.. but then i just realized for some people its pretty gay to pay $30 to stand in the sun all day and do 6min worth of driving..

shrug.. to each his own
No kidding, especially around cones in a parking lot... ;)

I rather pay 50$ all day to to a total of probably 2 minutes of driving. ;)

And shows are not gay. You spend enough time and money on the car, you want to show it off, pure and simple.
Hmmmmmm. lets see.I can bring my car to a show where it's all about who can spend the most money on there car,ummm no.How about a hobbie that takes skill and brain power???Racing?? Sorry, it's a bad day I gotta go race and it might rain and I just thought your comments are a little harsh.Lates, Nik.
Nik Dragun
MSN- nikdragun@hotmail.com
NO flash focus,going for the sleeper look..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
STEEDA.CA (keepin it local makes the community go round)
naz,Jun 13 2004, 05:52 AM Wrote:i'm not into 'show' but thumbs up for getting your car out there

shrug.. to each his own
I could easily squeeze 7 minutes out of that :P

honestly tho.. the problem for me is that there are so many things all scheduled on the same weekends in the summer. And parking my car for a day isn't as much fun as parking it for all but 6 minutes, I need constant stimulus... racing/autox is like watching a movie, shows are like watching the movie as a slideshow of pictures... I'd rather watch the movie.

Regardless, congrats on another win... see, it pays to have an original car that nobody else wants to touch... I like my focus for that fact, since it's really good at flying under most people's radars.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

tdot-zx3,Jun 12 2004, 08:16 PM Wrote:Since your car is getting throphies ...

There must be no compitition ..

I wouldnt really boast about that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub