FocusCanada Forums
What Should I Do? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: What Should I Do? (/showthread.php?tid=5970)

What Should I Do? - 02_svt_guy - 04-17-2007

So ive been dreaming of a car and i found exactly what i was looking for at a reasonable $$

Sexy Time!

Should i sell the svtf for a svt cobra? Do i sell the focus private? Do i trade it in?
Should i drive out there to test her out?

Or do i sit on it for a bit?

What Should I Do? - Alec Brandon - 04-17-2007

I take cars for test drives on the weekend just for fun!

I say go take it for a spin but leave your wallet at home.
This will give you an opportunity to really think it over.
At the end of the day it comes down to money.
Don't forget about insurance costs either.

Alec Brandon,Apr 16 2007, 12:52 PM Wrote:I take cars for test drives on the weekend just for fun!

I say go take it for a spin but leave your wallet at home.
This will give you an opportunity to really think it over.
At the end of the day it comes down to money.
Don't forget about insurance costs either.
[right][snapback]234915[/snapback][/right]

Im 613 he is 416 so test drive might be hard
insurance is not the problem
$$ of the car is not a problem
The fact ill need 2 buy 2 cars (winter beater) is kinda a piss off
$$ of gas is a con
+ dont tell anyone but i want to keep the little focus

What Should I Do? - oldeguy - 04-17-2007

In a perfect world, keep the Focus as your winter car. Return the Focus to a reasonably stock vehicle. You would have the best of both worlds. A fast straight line vehicle, and a "fast twsty bits" vehicle

What Should I Do? - NOS2Go4Me - 04-17-2007

So much claimed horsepower + no KMs listed = suspect car. I'm a pessimist I guess, but that's the way I'm reading it.

You have a really sweet SVT... I'd go for a Procharger for it and call it a day. Hell, for the cost of the Mustang you could do the Kugel V8 swap with a decent crate motor and transmission. Then, get a cheap winter beater and have a Focus with a V8 burble for the summer.

What Should I Do? - NikiterZTS - 04-17-2007

everyone knows that Mustangs are fast.......but if u mod that SVTF and as u say u have money for it.....u will suprise alot of cars including some V8's

Yes the km's and a possibe accident are a possibility so i contacted them and am waiting on a response.

if i keep the focus ill prob go xios + quaife = goodtimes

What Should I Do? - SVT ZX3 - 04-17-2007

*Vulture swoops in*

If you're really going to trade in the SVTf please let me know. I'd be interested in a couple of items on it.....

What Should I Do? - Frost__2001 - 04-17-2007

if you can afford the payments for both cars then go for it, and just look for some $1000-3000 beater there are crap loads of those round here...

What Should I Do? - bluetoy - 04-17-2007

Car is from US. It has 29000 miles. It was a theft recovery with interior, wheels and some body parts gone. Read more in here at post #20. Linky

What Should I Do? - NOS2Go4Me - 04-17-2007

Superhypershady.

Just stay away. It's a rebuild. It was stolen. The "GM" of the dealer is fighting with customers (good and bad ones) on a message board.

I'd go hunting for something else.

What Should I Do? - NoiSeeVT - 04-17-2007

To good to be true, at a Ford dealer an cobra is still above $30000. If it is a recovery you never know what was done, even used with muslce cars you need to be very careful how they were treated,
David.

What Should I Do? - bluetoy - 04-17-2007

Here is a MUCH better deal on a MUCH better car.

Cobra F.S.

What Should I Do? - habmann - 04-17-2007

bluetoy,Apr 16 2007, 10:20 PM Wrote:Here is a MUCH better deal on a MUCH better car.

Cobra F.S.
[right][snapback]235046[/snapback][/right]

Thats such a nice mustang. Wish i could afford a $30 000 car and the insurance that would go with it.

What Should I Do? - ZX5focused - 04-17-2007

bluetoy,Apr 16 2007, 11:20 PM Wrote:Here is a MUCH better deal on a MUCH better car.

Cobra F.S.
[right][snapback]235046[/snapback][/right]

thats miesters car, hes on this forum and works at steeda