FocusCanada Forums
Spring Is Really Here! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Spring Is Really Here! (/showthread.php?tid=6244)

Spring Is Really Here! - darkpuppet - 03-24-2007

So went out for lunch this afternoon, and was able to drive the 40 minutes back home with the top down!

I had to have the heat turned on a notch, but nothing conspired to give me a chill... the low heat was enough to make it feel like a midsummer day.

I think I even got a bit of a sunburn!

I love this weather!!!

can't wait to put the black wheels back on!!!

[Image: NiagaraCruise2006001-1.jpg]

I feel so giddy!

Spring Is Really Here! - mo_focus - 03-24-2007

yep, i hear ya

i changed the tires today, washed the whole car down and cleaned the inside. i feel so clean now :)

Spring Is Really Here! - Oscar The Grouch - 03-24-2007

I love it too. However my house doesn't. Got a bit of a leak hitting into the basement. Looks like I have a nice weekend project. :(

Spring Is Really Here! - NOS2Go4Me - 03-24-2007

Yup... drove back from today's hockey game at lunch and almost, accidentally missed the driveway at work. :P

Spring Is Really Here! - PARKINGLOT - 03-24-2007

I drove around in the work truck with the window down, that was nice...for once I didn't have to turn the heat on a notch going thru customs...

nice plate BTW!

Spring Is Really Here! - habmann - 03-24-2007

Ya tomorrow i'm gonna clean up my summer rims and put them on. Depending on the weather i may give the car a really good wash.

And if i'm really feeling ambitious this weekend i may claybar and wax it too.

Spring Is Really Here! - scotiacustom - 03-24-2007

Same here, window down and heat near off. It was 10c today and sunny :)

Spring Is Really Here! - torradan - 03-24-2007

I just closed the doors & windows in the house. Got a little chilly, but the breeze smelled so good..and can get some of the must and dust and winter out of this old shack.

Spring Is Really Here! - laidman - 03-24-2007

Yup definitly cruising weather...

Spring Is Really Here! - NefCanuck - 03-24-2007

Yeah opened the sunroof on the way back from London to Mississauga... heaven man...

I wanna wash the car Saturday but I have to run up to Woodbridge and then Scarberia for a party... Even if I did manage to squeeze in a wash, I'd never get to enjoy the fruits of my labours :(

NefCanuck

Spring Is Really Here! - ZED_not_zee - 03-24-2007

laidman,Mar 23 2007, 07:37 PM Wrote:Yup definitly cruising weather...
[right][snapback]231758[/snapback][/right]

Dave you missed it we went for a cruis tonight!

First big cruise and someone in the group alredy Poped a motor!!! lol I'l post a new thread about it

Spring Is Really Here! - ANTHONYD - 03-24-2007

It's supposed to snow next week.

Spring Is Really Here! - laidman - 03-24-2007

NOt funny

Spring Is Really Here! - hardk0re - 03-25-2007

Weather was great, was actually able to transport my focus from my moms house to our new house...save and sound at home :)

[Image: 572202_98_full.jpg]

No contest to darkpuppets outside photo...still feel all giddy to finally get it to somewhere I can work on it.

Spring Is Really Here! - laidman - 03-25-2007

damn I love yur car, how long ago did you get the hood..??

Spring Is Really Here! - hardk0re - 03-25-2007

laidman,Mar 25 2007, 12:25 AM Wrote:damn I love yur car, how long ago did you get the hood..??
[right][snapback]231853[/snapback][/right]

Got it over the winter, VIS invader hood.

Spring Is Really Here! - laidman - 03-25-2007

that was the one I wanted before the tragic accident

Spring Is Really Here! - Drivesthebeast - 03-26-2007

We got like 2" of the white stuff here last night...good thing I'm not going to go and get my car for a while yet...

It was nice enough a few days ago to give'er with the new stereo in the old truck with the windows down halfway, and get it washed off...even if I had to have the heater/defroster on a bit...

L8tz