Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Is Really Here!
So went out for lunch this afternoon, and was able to drive the 40 minutes back home with the top down!

I had to have the heat turned on a notch, but nothing conspired to give me a chill... the low heat was enough to make it feel like a midsummer day.

I think I even got a bit of a sunburn!

I love this weather!!!

can't wait to put the black wheels back on!!!

[Image: NiagaraCruise2006001-1.jpg]

I feel so giddy!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

yep, i hear ya

i changed the tires today, washed the whole car down and cleaned the inside. i feel so clean now :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

I love it too. However my house doesn't. Got a bit of a leak hitting into the basement. Looks like I have a nice weekend project. :(
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Yup... drove back from today's hockey game at lunch and almost, accidentally missed the driveway at work. :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I drove around in the work truck with the window down, that was nice...for once I didn't have to turn the heat on a notch going thru customs...

nice plate BTW!
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
Ya tomorrow i'm gonna clean up my summer rims and put them on. Depending on the weather i may give the car a really good wash.

And if i'm really feeling ambitious this weekend i may claybar and wax it too.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Same here, window down and heat near off. It was 10c today and sunny :)
2007 Screaming Yellow ZX3 5 Speed
I just closed the doors & windows in the house. Got a little chilly, but the breeze smelled so good..and can get some of the must and dust and winter out of this old shack.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Yup definitly cruising weather...
Yeah opened the sunroof on the way back from London to Mississauga... heaven man...

I wanna wash the car Saturday but I have to run up to Woodbridge and then Scarberia for a party... Even if I did manage to squeeze in a wash, I'd never get to enjoy the fruits of my labours :(

NefCanuck
laidman,Mar 23 2007, 07:37 PM Wrote:Yup definitly cruising weather...
[right][snapback]231758[/snapback][/right]

Dave you missed it we went for a cruis tonight!

First big cruise and someone in the group alredy Poped a motor!!! lol I'l post a new thread about it
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
It's supposed to snow next week.
NOt funny
Weather was great, was actually able to transport my focus from my moms house to our new house...save and sound at home :)

[Image: 572202_98_full.jpg]

No contest to darkpuppets outside photo...still feel all giddy to finally get it to somewhere I can work on it.
damn I love yur car, how long ago did you get the hood..??
laidman,Mar 25 2007, 12:25 AM Wrote:damn I love yur car, how long ago did you get the hood..??
[right][snapback]231853[/snapback][/right]

Got it over the winter, VIS invader hood.
that was the one I wanted before the tragic accident
We got like 2" of the white stuff here last night...good thing I'm not going to go and get my car for a while yet...

It was nice enough a few days ago to give'er with the new stereo in the old truck with the windows down halfway, and get it washed off...even if I had to have the heater/defroster on a bit...

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...