Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
170 Degree Thermostats
Summer is comming, first thing I was going to do is run a ionized water + water wetter and a 170deg thermostat. The ionized water and the water wetter are easy to get at the local auto parts store, but I can't seem to locate a 170 or a 180 deg thermo??

Anybody got any leads on where to get these local? Perferably in the GTA?
might be a stupid question, but what is the normal thermostat range. ???
I think normal is 192
OH, so anyways hows the S/C Focus running, any issues yet
No issues other than needing to be intercooled, that why I want a cooler thermo, hopefully lower the underhood temps.

I got mine from Steeda.ca. Only took 2 months to come in!!! :rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Holy crap how ironic.

I think I can get you some ionized water for the best price.......FREE

Aaron told me they were giving it away (or trying to) at work and he asked me just yesterday if I knew someone who needed some. If you want it, let me know how much you want and I'll tell him to pick it up ASAP!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
you should be able to pick up the thermostat from PI or even parts source
Below Average Car Club
I've tried PI, basically since anthony left I only get smart ass comments and guys that don't seem to care if they are there or not. Most orders get screwed up. And i've tried them, they have no clue.

With steeda, I don't want to wait several months for it, they over charge, and since they bailed on the dyno day last year I don't feel like putting any money their way. That whole ordeal left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Outside of that I parts source, canadian tire, UAP...they too look at me like I got 3 heads when I ask for this....

Meford:
I could use some of that thar water! I only need enough to do 2-3 fills in my car. 20Liters enough? Too much?
i'll check at PI here in barrie for ya tomorrow when i go if ya want
Below Average Car Club
hardk0re,Mar 9 2006, 03:55 PM Wrote:I've tried PI, basically since anthony left I only get smart ass comments and guys that don't seem to care if they are there or not.  Most orders get screwed up.  And i've tried them, they have no clue.

With steeda, I don't want to wait several months for it, they over charge, and since they bailed on the dyno day last year I don't feel like putting any money their way.  That whole ordeal left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Outside of that I parts source, canadian tire, UAP...they too look at me like I got 3 heads when I ask for this....

Meford:
I could use some of that thar water!  I only need enough to do 2-3 fills in my car.  20Liters enough?  Too much?
[right][snapback]174155[/snapback][/right]

Beats me. I'll talk to him tonite and see what he can get. You may get more than you bargain for. :lol:

I'll ask my napa, I'm looking for one too for this summer when I get my Procharger kit. 2 weeks from steeda :rolleyes: was it steeda in Ontario or one in Florida? If you can find it any where look at Focus Central.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
euro,Mar 10 2006, 06:17 PM Wrote:I'll ask my napa, I'm looking for one too for this summer when I get my Procharger kit. 2 weeks from steeda :rolleyes: was it steeda in Ontario or one in Florida? If you can find it any where look at Focus Central.
[right][snapback]174438[/snapback][/right]

It took meford 2 months not 2 weeks, and Focus Central doesn't exist anymore, so getting one from them isn't an option unless you can find a supplier that has stock still kicking around.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Kev, he has about 6 litres of the water and is bringing it home tonite.

Focus Central doesn't exit anymore! I didn't know that, I ordered something from them last year and asked it to be sent by US post instead of UPS, they agreed to US post and set it by UPS. The cost difference was $60can in shipping, I e-mailed them and asked what happend, they never replyed, I was pissed. I'm glad they're doing bad!
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooler Thermostats hardk0re 2 1,676 04-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Last Post: ThraxXx