Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Man This Front Bumper Is Hot......
oh man if our cars could look like this!!!!!!!!!

WOW!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
A little too much "swoop" for me, but still pretty appealing. Nice find dude :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I'd really like to see how the back end looked before I made full opinions on it...

I think that the frontbumper lines to the sideskirts should have done a little better to make it flow nice.

It has a WW avenger sort of feel to it, looks a bit nicer too.
It looks like something out of Need For Speed Underground..

Not too bad, but not really my style.
guilty,Nov 28 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:It looks like something out of Need For Speed Underground..
[right][snapback]158064[/snapback][/right]

So true. I'd have to see in person to really form an opinion.
looks like reiger and WW had sex and made a bumper.

However, I sort of like it.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
since people dont like to embed inline images:
[Image: 85_1_b.JPG]
My other ride is your Mom
it's ok I guess, but really I like clean lines and really the stock face lift euro bumper, as to me has more appeal, but then again that's me.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Very similar at the wells like the Avenger kit from WW. I like the front but they went F&F with the lip portion......
hardk0re,Nov 28 2005, 11:58 AM Wrote:I'd really like to see how the back end looked before I made full opinions on it...

I think that the frontbumper lines to the sideskirts should have done a little better to make it flow nice.

It has a WW avenger sort of feel to it, looks a bit nicer too.
[right][snapback]158018[/snapback][/right]

agree with u totaly!!
the only reason why I like it is cause of the intercooler sitting there in plain view.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Nov 29 2005, 05:14 AM Wrote:the only reason why I like it is cause of the intercooler sitting there in plain view.
[right][snapback]158219[/snapback][/right]

Thats exactly why I dont like it. <_< :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
if you hold a piece of paper up to it, covering the car from the ford logo to the rear... it looks killer :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Front bumper adamzx5 9 3,860 12-31-2012, 02:36 PM
Last Post: adamzx5
  Rs Front Bumper CivicEater 17 5,646 05-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Last Post: FocusGuy7476
  Front Bumper Got Hit... Drivesthebeast 22 8,918 03-08-2006, 08:28 AM
Last Post: nass
  Front Bumper Progress... Honkeytonk Monkey 17 6,445 03-03-2006, 06:43 AM
Last Post: guilty
  Svt Front Bumper ThraxXx 11 3,435 02-22-2006, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Flofocus