Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Train Hit Car On Pottery Road
wish I had thought to pull out my camera phone, but as i was riding down to pottery road, I noticed that the police had cordoned off the exit from bayview...

hmmmm..

and then I saw it, a go train full of passengers stopped on the line....

being on a bike, went to check it out.. was nothing major.. just some old guy pulled his car up to the tracks, the barriers went down, and the train took the bumper of his car clean off.

pretty humorous as nobody got hurt.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

lucky.
Not so lucky was the Rabbi that got killed by a Go train at a crossing in Thornhill about a month ago. I pass those tracks every day and I get an eerie feeling. :( You can still see the scars on the road on either side of the tracks from the wheels of the car that got pushed 500m down the tracks.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
k, how do you get hit by a train unintentionally? Either your car stalls on the tracks and you don't jump out when you hear the alarms, or you're trying to get in before the barriers drop...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
they said he was old. He probably was blind and confused too haha
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
"Is this the return aisle at the Beer Store? I hear bottles clanking together!"

"Sir, that's the bell of a train crossing."

"Why the hell would someone put a train crossing through a Beer Store????"

:lol: :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.