Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Corner Lights
ok, well, i want to get a set of clear corner lights, but my local speed and custom shop can't get them for me <_< , i was thinking of e-bay, but i figured i'd ask the experts :D on this matter, can everyone let me know where they got theirs, and which is the best place to get them. Thanks guys
I got mine at a DSCR BBQ back in 02. :lol:

I think I paid $60.00 bones to <_<

Mine are APC, they havent started fogging on me yet. Others say they can see condensation in them a little.

Performance Improvements should be able to get ya some.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I got mine from some site that sold ones that DIDN'T LEAK!

I can't remember the name for the life of me.

I remember them being super cheap. 12:00 or something crazy.
Apparently the ebay ones are actually good. Alot of members at FF have them. APC ones seem decent also, either way alot of them need to be resealed to keep the moisture out anyway. Nice cheap exterior mod.
I overpaid for APC lenses at a local speed shop and they leaked badly. I got some off ebay, sealed them with clear silcone before I installed them and they've been perfect ever since.

The APC lenses are way overpriced when you can get the same quality on ebay for under $20.
yea, i know, my wallet is a little tight for some cash right now, but i'm just obsessed with moding :D , and i have kida a theme going right now with my focus :)

BTW, guilty, did you have troubles with the border when u ordered from e-bay?
smith21,Mar 2 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:BTW, guilty, did you have troubles with the border when u ordered from e-bay?
[right][snapback]90746[/snapback][/right]

I dont think I did, it was quite a while ago though. If you cant find a Canadian seller on ebay, look for an American seller that will ship using USPS (not UPS or FedEx). You really have to watch out on ebay auctions for car stuff, they sometimes put the shipping price up really high to make up for their low auction selling price (it's a way they avoid paying ebay higher fees). Definitely email the seller and ask about Canadian shipping prices, and whether they'll ship it USPS before you bid.

The value of the item is fairly low so it should pass through customs without any fees, the worse you'll have is paying taxes (GST/PST) on the value and an extra $5 handling fee.
I got mine from the local speed shop. APC ones, I got ripped (paid like 90 bucks)

They leaked.

Get them off ebay, seal them with silicone and they will be better than the apc ones.
Run your car, not your mouth
I got APC's and sealed them, worked fine. But I too overpaid....

I've seen the ebay ones and they are better quality.....
I have APC ones. No condensation of any kind. Never sealed them. traded something for them don't remember what...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
i got mine off ebay, i think some place called F1 racing

they were 20 bucks or something, never have leaked, been on 2 years
Got mine off eBay too, they don't leak.

Also had APC ones, they didn't leak either.

eBay ones look better than Apc "frosted" ones, eBay ones you can get in chrome or "jdm" black B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Got mine back in the day..APC but they leaked...the lense only had condensation in it but it never blew any bulbs....
Present: 2004 Mazda 3 GT Sedan
Titanium Grey, MTX, Brullen Exhaust
17" x 7" Enkei Evo 6 (Anthracite) with
Falken Ziex ZE-512

Previous: 2000 Ford Focus ZX3
with Jackson Racing Supercharger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clear Corner Lens Alec Brandon 4 1,423 03-31-2007, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Alec Brandon
  Clear Corner Lamps.. Slimsride 18 4,039 10-20-2005, 02:25 AM
Last Post: guilty