Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedyhut Indiglo Dash
Hey everyone,

I just recently got my speedyhut indiglo dash, I installed it on the weekend then went for a ride. I notice that when my car is cold the speedometer and tachometer are sticking (80-130kpm, 3000-4500rpm). But once the car is warmed up it doesn't stick.

Does anyone have a sppedyhut dash and have they experienced the same problems? How can I fix this?

Thx!
Hedman Header
Hi/Flo Cat
Custom Dual Exhaust (Engine Back - 2.5"Wink
Diablo Chip (re-programmed)
APC Brake Lights are off, back to stock
OEM Aftermarket Zenon Headlights
Wings West BodyKit
FK Automotive Suspension
Front and Rear Camber Kit
17" American Racing XComp Rims
Fuzion ZRi Summer Tires
Speedhut Indiglo Dash
Steeda Shift knob and accsessories switches
JVC Head Unit
12 Disc CD Changer
Bazooka Base Tube
Injen Cold Air Intake
Progress Competition 22mm Swaybar

http://www.pbase.com/myfordfocus2/inbox
Happens to me with my non speedhut dash.
My tach doesnt stick, but the speedo will stick when it's cold.. I think it's a problem with any gauge overlay though. I read that you can lift the needles up just a little bit so they'll have more clearance.. I'm gonna try that.
same thing happened to my speed hut gauges, at first they werent sticking, then they were on the tach, so i pulled them up a bit and was good for a while

then started sticking again, i figured that the needles seetled back dowm i took a nail file and shaved doen the bottome of the neeles ever so slightly, worked for a while. then came back

i think its the tape not sticking that they provide for you, i still havent fixed it, cuz i go sick of taking everything out and doing it again <_<
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
its all in where u put the doublesided tape. i had a prob then i played with the position on the tapoe and no more problem,s.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.