Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done My Last Major Car Mod For 2007
Wow that looks sharp!its not slammed but you can tell its been lowered. I like it alot. So I bet that thing handles great :D . How much did it lower it? 1inch?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
looks tons better
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Approx .5" when settled. Looks good!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Looks sweet man, I think it's a nice subtle improvement over stock. I know what you mean about the subframe...the shop that put my Dynamic Suspension/SHM kit in my ZX3 had to drop the front subframe and support the engine and tranny to get the stock swaybar out of it, and put the new one in (which was bigger than the stock SVT one, and maybe the same size as the Focus RS...)...which added cost to the labour.

So what's next?
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
you should paint your rear drums black that would help the look alot, but other then that it looks good.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Looks great and I bet it's gonna handle great too.
just one thing...

what are you doing parked in a handy spot?
[Image: Focus%20shotsttleredrollerskate.jpg]

2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Drivesthebeast,Sep 16 2007, 11:40 AM Wrote:Looks sweet man, I think it's a nice subtle improvement over stock.  I know what you mean about the subframe...the shop that put my Dynamic Suspension/SHM kit in my ZX3 had to drop the front subframe and support the engine and tranny to get the stock swaybar out of it, and put the new one in (which was bigger than the stock SVT one, and maybe the same size as the Focus RS...)...which added cost to the labour.

So what's next?
[right][snapback]248884[/snapback][/right]

Not sure there's much more I can do that wouldn't void the ESP warranty I bought on the car. In another thread I posted about a new shift knob, but it looks to be a tad complicated.

But I am looking at replacing the stock headlights and fog lights with something that will burn whiter and the turn signals with ones that are clear when not in use from visionbulbs.com

NefCanuck
Gravter,Sep 16 2007, 08:49 PM Wrote:Looks great and I bet it's gonna handle great too.
just one thing...

what are you doing parked in a handy spot?
[Image: Focus%20shotsttleredrollerskate.jpg]
[right][snapback]248904[/snapback][/right]

Dude, there's a reason my tagline reads 3D - Dingbat Disabled Driver :D

Heh, I even qualify for the Disability Tax Credit from the feds :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Looks good Dan.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin