Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syncros
any body now of some good and strong syncros zetec 5speed 3rds done in mine planing on beefing up my tranny so i can ad boost later i need some help finding them
I don't think that theres much you can do for the 3rd gear blockers. I know some of the early 00's had dual blockers in 1st and 2nd, i'm not sure if this can also apply to 3rd.

As far as I know this isn't a part you can order from ford anymore since they changed it so it only has 1 blocker.

hardk0re,Apr 23 2006, 11:42 AM Wrote:I don't think that theres much you can do for the 3rd gear blockers.  I know some of the early 00's had dual blockers in 1st and 2nd, i'm not sure if this can also apply to 3rd.

As far as I know this isn't a part you can order from ford anymore since they changed it so it only has 1 blocker.
[right][snapback]182982[/snapback][/right]
whats a blocker
^^ makes it so the car cannot shift until the synchro mesh is aligned.

too bad in 3rd we only have a single ring, instead of the dual rings which work!

someone on fj can help you with this if you can find out who it is.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
Theres a guy on FJ, called terry haynes. You can buy whats called a kogbox and pretty much its the best MTX-75 your gonna get. But be prepared...you gotta pay to play.

Just don't slam the gears so hard and your tranny will thank you for it....course its too late now. :P
granny shift does that to your syncros man ;)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Possibly Related Threads...