Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Install A Drop Kit! Help! Ottawa Region...
I was wondering if someone here can install a drop kit and if you live in the Ottawa region...If yes, please contact me..thx

Eric
Turbo arrived!
drop kit? Just Springs?

If its springs, I can do it, but the next few week-ends are really busy for me. Cant you get a deal at Soucy?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Ya, I called them today and there going to install them tomorrow..Thax anyway Nate
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Apr 7 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:Ya, I called them today and there going to install them tomorrow..Thax anyway Nate
[right][snapback]99639[/snapback][/right]

What setup did you get?
I got a Ebaich Sport line.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Apr 7 2005, 03:25 PM Wrote:I got a Ebaich Sport line.
[right][snapback]99651[/snapback][/right]

Those are bad on stock shocks. Are you planning on upgrading them anyways? :huh:
It will look really good, those springs/drop look pro on our cars.
I didn't know it was bad for the shocks...well if they get at the point that I need to change them I will.
Turbo arrived!
focusonthis_88,Apr 7 2005, 11:44 PM Wrote:I didn't know it was bad for the shocks...well if they get at the point that I need to change them I will.
[right][snapback]99726[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, on the eibach website, they recommend using their sportlines kit with their shocks/strut kit. Its the Prokit that that keeps the stock shocks. ;)
Well, I got back my car..and it look pretty nice and the ride is good. But, I need to put a camber kit! but what the hell...lol
Turbo arrived!
Flofocus,Apr 8 2005, 08:48 AM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Apr 7 2005, 11:44 PM Wrote:I didn't know it was bad for the shocks...well if they get at the point that I need to change them I will.
[right][snapback]99726[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, on the eibach website, they recommend using their sportlines kit with their shocks/strut kit. Its the Prokit that that keeps the stock shocks. ;)
[right][snapback]99762[/snapback][/right]

Nate - the pro "kit" comes with the eibach struts/shocks & springs...hence kit... :)

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
no, the pro-kit is just the pro-kit springs 1.4 and 1.5 drop (i think tahts the drop) the sportline kit is just the sportline springs.. 2.0 2.25 drop..

pro-damper is shocks and struts to match with those springs..

pro-SYSTEM comes with pro-kit springs, and pro-damper shocks and struts.. while you can also get the sport-SYSTEM that includes the same damper kit, but with sportline springs instead..

then theres the pro-system-plus and sport-system-plus that come with the same as pro or sport systems, but adds the anti-roll bars

;)
ZX3T gone..
I ran with Sportlines on stock shocks for about 8 months until they started to go, so I threw on Eibach Pro dampers.... made a nice difference B)

And yes get those camber bolts and an alignment SOON !!
I Vtec
lordkingod,Apr 10 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:I ran with Sportlines on stock shocks for about 8 months until they started to go, so I threw on Eibach Pro dampers.... made a nice difference  B)

And yes get those camber bolts and an alignment SOON !!
[right][snapback]100170[/snapback][/right]

Yeah geterdone soon. You'll chew up your rear tires. Let me know if you have a hard time finding parts.
you can adjust the rear without buying a camber kit.. the guy did on mine.. my old tires got scraped with the sportlines last summer.. well it was the toe actually that was wearing em..

the front needs one though but its not as bad as the rear if not looked at
ZX3T gone..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wagon Drop And Stop Upgrades Part 1 - The Drop imack 14 3,129 05-26-2007, 01:23 AM
Last Post: j3rt