Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Help?
Anyone know where this hose is meant to go?

[Image: 203595.jpg]
A little more info might help!

lol what is it you are doing?

are you installing an intake?

Do you mean the hose from the top of the valve cover? it goes into the back of the airbox. if you're switching to an intake, there should be a spot for that hose to attach to, if not then just attach a breather filter
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Ya it's the intake... But I had a bit of a coolant geizer, and I'm trying to track it down.

Edit... Found the problem. It seems the half wit mechanic from the dealership somehow cut a heater hose, while replacing the shifter parts.
I was going to ask why coolant was everywhere :P
hardk0re,Oct 28 2007, 08:07 PM Wrote:I was going to ask why coolant was everywhere :P
[right][snapback]251901[/snapback][/right]

Ya... Problem #2 for this car, and 5th time in two weeks that I've had to figure out wtf was wrong, or how to fix it.
Quote:Ya... Problem #2 for this car, and 5th time in two weeks that I've had to figure out wtf was wrong, or how to fix it.
[right][snapback]251903[/snapback][/right]

Don't blame the car for human error!
Yellow 2000 ZX3 - Tinted Windows, SVT Air Intake, MBRP Exhaust, NewEdge Performance 2.25" Flex Pipe, Focus Sport UDP, SVT Bumper, Ford Racing 9MM Wires, K&N Filter, XCal2 ECU Upgrade, Shorty Antenna, Ported Throttle Body
190,000 KM (120,000 Miles) and counting!
the hose goes into your intake on the side that faces the engine, there should be a hole in the intake box that the hose just plugs into.
'03 Focus SVT