Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance Nexan's
So my wife came home Saturday and informed me that walmart is selling Nexan high performnce tires at most locations now and with in a couple of months all will have them. From the tire reviews ive read they are a great tire for the price.
205/50/16ZR isabout $110. Plus Walmart has a great tire protection plan.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
good to know will keep my eyes open for em
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Good tire for the price, but i'd say if you can afford something better then i'd get something better....

I have the Nexen N3000's even tho they are cheap I doubt i'd ever buy the same thing again. They are just scary slippery in cool weather or wet.
I have nexan winter tires, they are ok, not as good as the x-ice but then again they were about 1/2 price of the x-ice.

I've also just purchased the nexan SUV tires for the escape. they are much quiter then the conti's. they are the excat replica's of the Michelin's

But as Harkore said, you get what you pay for. So if you are going to buy them be wise.

Would i purchase them again? Yes bc i know what they are and i won't except more then what i paid for.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

ohh yeah forgot that I had the 3000's on the 17" rims as well. They were slippery on ice and cold weather, but then again they were striclty a summer tire. But they were 100 times better then the Kumho 712's. I had damaged 3 kumho's while they were on my car, but never had any problems with the Nexen's. They were built lot better then Kumho's.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

I have the 3000's on my car as the summer rubber.

They're great in dry weather.

On cold or wet surfaces.... they're like frozen hockey pucks for tires.
Falkens, best tire for the money............
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Go to http://www.1010tires.com I got my toyo's from them, $40 shipping to Calgary!
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!