Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fog Lamp
Looking for a pair of yellowish fog light any know where can I get it?
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
bulbs ? or did you mean the platic cover that covers the stockers, or the crappy tire brands ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Sorry I mean bulbs
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
Piaa would be a good choice, just look up the bulb number 899 and Piaa with it in your online search and you'll find a few places on the net that sell them, but they are in USD, and I think they are round $50 ?? :blink: can't remember.....

Although you could ask mitch and see if he has a set ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
get the Nokya yellow from ebay, they are about 30 cdn including shipping! (or u can pay $40 cdn in first markham place or pacific mall!

here's a pic that i pulled from focaljet!
[Image: Picture005.jpg]

ppl said good things about it!

i've just ordered a set for my micro de and they arrived today, will prolly install tomorrow!
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
that looks sweet, yellow fogs, here I come. p.s. i would refrain from buying bulbs from anywhere in markham...
My other ride is your Mom
I have Nokya yellow from ebay but is nth close to that yellow... is not yellow enough!! Thats why I stick on those light protector in yellow(don't know what they call). I try to post picture later. Yelo-zx3, call me when you installed them.. I want to see them in your fogs.
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
Black_ZTS,Dec 22 2005, 09:10 PM Wrote:I have Nokya yellow from ebay but is nth close to that yellow... is not yellow enough!!  Thats why I stick on those light protector in yellow(don't know what they call).  I try to post picture later.  Yelo-zx3, call me when you installed them.. I want to see them in your fogs.
[right][snapback]162070[/snapback][/right]

it will not as yellow as the one in the pic if u got the stock fog lights (coz stock fog lights are with plastic lens, and the plastic does influence the colour output), that pic's focus is using european fog lights (glass lens)

i have them installed already, in my projectec fog light with glass lens, they are pretty close the the colour that the pic is showing (altho is less bright mostly because my fog light housing sucks)

i'll message u some time on msn!
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3