Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tri's Sgi Slavage.... U Can Laugh
Waiste of money to fix this car, you'll fix it and try to sell it, someone will know it was f ucked. And if you don't tell them, I'll come over and pay you a visit.
Rawr... a little high strung i take it ?

As long as i repair everything i don't see wat the problem is? If i do plan to sell the car, i really have no problem telling about it's history, I'd think with all the new parts and repairs, i could charge a little something more for... new -parts and junk. the who frame of the car is pefrectly stock and stable.

Also?... why would u pay me a visit... i don't even know u.. none the less would i want u over to my place.... i really couldn't offer a drink unless u don't mind water or ...mm a pepsi?. but wat ever. if u feel the need to snoop around my yard.. knock ur self out. tho i must warn u .. my old dog ain't that welcoming to strangers. (And no that wasn't a threat , i was warning in case some one from here did try to come over.. well i just wouldn't. unless u call a head.) ;)
Save points are for quiters
Yeah buying a salvage car and fixing it up to stock is only cheaper than buying a decent shape stock car if you can do all the work yourself and have a good source for cheap parts. Or if you're buying it as a beater and dont care about body damage..

It sucks that you're having a bad time with the car, but you should kind of expect it.. nothing goes as smoothly as you can plan it to.
Well at first all i thought i'd be doing is popeing a dent out and it would be as easy as that but*goes off to take pictures* ok i got some picture now. ok now am going to upload em.*start uploading* ok there up here

My back end now
The dent
Door pannel
no more side view

Well this is all the stuff i did so far. mmm i could take a few pics of my new parts if u want?
*Update september 23 around 11:30-12pm*

Ok it's been awhile since i've updated this.. ummmm ok

First off!, the car is now being body repaird, and with all body repairs and paint+labor it's going to cost around 1500$ so that's not to bad.

And i fixed the to back doors. so... yea. umm thought i'd let u folks know...
Nice avatar.....
I like it. it does the job and then some.
Oh man.. am so happy, i went to yorkton today to drop of my bummper cover and new tail light and all the body work is done... well not the tail light area but .. it's looking to be a hot car. i'll have to phone em tommrow so they can tighten the front bummer up. it's loss on the ride side. and i don't know why... all the bolts are tight...

Any how! i'll make sure to take pictures after it's done.

Also has anyone ever had it where u engine light and other... emergancy lights go one.. when nothing is wrong with the car? and if so did u have to buy a whole new computer for the car? or did u get it fixed at a body shop.?
Man,, am i in for it... tripple posting ARRG!

But to get to the point. Guess what!?

My car passed it's structure exam... yea.*waves flag* and i must say the back end looks a hell of a lot nicer. top notch! Once i get the car back from turkey town, I'll make sure to take some pictures. the car just needs to take it's other exam... which i don't know why it's takeing but it is.... i haven't even put on the other side view mirror.......? but whatever.
so it passed the structure, now it just needs to pass the SGI safety exam? That's the one they're really picky on.. Glad to hear the car is coming along though, not giving you too many big problems or anything.
Well I just finshed ordering my parts the other day that the guy said i'd need to pass safety, i needed a new sway bar and brake shoes.. oh and tie rods. and am bringing them down to the shop on monday so.. they guy said i should be able driving it back home plated next weekend. :D .

Once agian sorry for no pictures, but i've just been rather busy! but when my car's back i'll make sure to post a few here and there.

(Also, i got a buyer for my old ranchreo! once i put the front end back on he said he'd buy it! HAHA! things are looking up!)
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 26 2005, 07:03 AM Wrote:Waiste of money to fix this car, you'll fix it and try to sell it, someone will know it was f ucked. And if you don't tell them, I'll come over and pay you a visit.
[right][snapback]136152[/snapback][/right]

you would never be able to find where he lives ontario boy lol
Haha it's ok, i don't plan to sell the car, i don't think anyone would buy it... it's not errr. well it's not really top of the crop... but still i can't wait, next weekend i should be able to drive around in it. And my old man is buying me some new tires for the front, nothing special just some regular all season tires.