Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Spoiler For Focus
ok...i got this from focusfanatics and i'm looking for this rear spoiler for the focus sedan. BTW this focus is the sweetest sedan ive seen.

PIC 1

The spoiler is slightly taller than the stock spoiler and that's what i like about it....it's not too tall or not too short like the stock.

But i've seen one similar but it has this odd gap.....see here:

PIC 2

i dont like that gap....i like it to be snug like the stock....but i want this height.
The yellow focus i believe has the height and it appears it is snug....without the
gap....see here:

PIC 3

so if anyone knows where i can find this spoiler i'd like to buy one.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Hmmm...... I dont know where to find one, however if you found those pictures on another car forum like FocusFanatics.com or something send the owner a PM and hope he gets back to you.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
cornflakes,Nov 8 2006, 01:04 AM Wrote:ok...i got this from focusfanatics and i'm looking for this rear spoiler for the focus sedan.  BTW this focus is the sweetest sedan ive seen.

PIC 1

The spoiler is slightly taller than the stock spoiler and that's what i like about it....it's not too tall or not too short like the stock. 

But i've seen one similar but it has this odd gap.....see here:

PIC 2

i dont like that gap....i like it to be snug like the stock....but i want this height.
The yellow focus i believe has the height and it appears it is snug....without the
gap....see here:

PIC 3

so if anyone knows where i can find this spoiler i'd like to buy one.
[right][snapback]215078[/snapback][/right]

Look closer it's the same spoiler.
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
i really did ....but the picture was kinda small there's only so much i could stick my eyes against the lcd lol. Well it could be the yellow was camoflaging it but it clearly looks like in the silver focus the wing has a big gap whereas the yellow focus looks more like the stock...snug fit.

I saw one on wings west but not sure if that's the same spoiler. It too looks to be a snug fit (with no gap) but the height looks even taller.

wings west
I'd say the wings one is your closest bet.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
One thing I would tell you watch out for is how much flex does this spoiler exhibit, esp. when closing the trunk. I've run across some spoilers for the Focus that flex so much I'd be afraid they'd snap if you closed the trunk hard enough, esp. when its cold out :ph34r:

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,Nov 8 2006, 01:18 PM Wrote:I wish I had this guy's problems.

oh noes!  my fully paid off $60,000 car fell off a lift and will be fully repaired at the shop's expense, so now I have to take the $80,000 porsche instead! 

BOO HOO!

<insert violinist here>
[right][snapback]215134[/snapback][/right]

Are there any custom spoilers that would fit the focus sedan? How about some mazda models? If the door handles are an exact fit....hmmm maybe..... i can't find nada on a spoiler for focus sedan (except that one at wings west...)
There are a ton of "universal" spoilers.. it just depends on the dimensions of the mounting surface. Some fit better than others, some look good and some look terrible.
without me measuring it with my own ruler, anyone happen to know the official measurements of the focus sedan wing? (the hole size, spacing)
if interested might be able to get my hands on a saleen focus wing?
unpainted
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
I'd get a wings west one, or put on a stock ZTS wing if your car doesn't have a wing.

I went factory Ford for mine, but it's largish to some people (WRC replica spoiler from 98-01)...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zx3 Rear Roof Spoiler.....? SL8RZZX3 14 3,521 03-21-2005, 07:06 AM
Last Post: habmann