Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R/c Plane Handling Skillz
impressive R/C plane skillz!

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That is skill..

I was actually looking at byuing one of those, hmmm..
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
Massive amounts of practice went into that - he has moves!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
That's sweet! I wonder how much practice went into that...
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I want one!!!!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
I saw Benoit perform in person at the annual Toledo model show in April of this year. Believe it or not, with his skills he placed fourth in the competition! I would have given him first place, but I guess the judges have a few criteria that aren't in line with what I was looking for.

If you want to see more of this amazing indoor RC flying, go to putfile.com and do a search on "ETOC" (Electric Tournament of Champions). There's one of a 12-year kid there (Ryan Archer) that is unbelievable. I've been flying R/C for almost 20 years and I can't do anything even close to this. Mind you, I didn't do too bad at this year's control-line world championships: http://www.safa-grial.com/wc2006/data/res_f2d.pdf :)

Ivan MacKenzie.

Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon
now.. control line flying.. that would be interesting to see in competition.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 17 2006, 09:38 AM Wrote:now.. control line flying.. that would be interesting to see in competition.
[right][snapback]202758[/snapback][/right]
Here an example of control-line combat flying: http://www.aeromaniacs.com/Videos/HackerCombat.wmv

The airplanes in the video are smaller, slower, and turn much bigger than the class flown at the World Champs. Imagine motors that are turning 30,000 RPM, planes that fly about 90 MPH, and turn on a dime. And you have to fly your own airplane without looking at it, since your busy following the other guys plane. Tons of fun...
Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon