Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gasket Maker?
I was talking to Lance at JGS in regards to some missing Gaskets and he mentioned not to waste my time looking for the ones I mentioned. He mentioned some stuff that is in a liquid form that you can make your own :huh: I know he told me what kind but cant remeber now....

Anybody know wtf he's talking about? :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I bought some stuff from Crappy tire last month, its a tube of back paste, and its not suppost to dry fully, so it can seal just like a gasket would. Be warned, do not get this stuff on your hands, it is a Bitch to clean off. I actually have a whole tube left, that I dont need, if u want it man, you can have it off me.
My other ride is your Mom
Flo ... dont do it.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Jul 19 2004, 04:07 PM Wrote:Flo ... dont do it.
You ususally have an explanation after a statement like that :lol: :P

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Lets just say that stuff has given me major headackes in the past.

To rely on it on an engine where your piecing together turbo parts .. i wouldnt ever. Not worth the hassle when stuff goes wrong.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
i used some of that when i put my car back to stock.. where the cat means the manifold and the flexible pipe.. after a few days i started hearing exhaust leak sounds.. i'm pretty sure its from the lack of gasket

just pony up the $$ for an actual gasket
can't you buy some type of gasket sheet.. and just cut threw it with the dremmel? that should work.. but then again.. exhaust side is pretty fuken hot
ZX3T gone..