Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000-2005 Svt Suspension Kit
reldridge,Jan 20 2010, 11:54 PM Wrote:Hi Richard, I'm running the SVT kit (M-3000-ZX3A - assembeled struts/shocks/rear springs - no sway bar) on my 2000 sedan. I love it. I'm running it with SVT rims and 215/45-17 tires, and get a little rub, but not much.

For me, since my car is a daily driver (120kms+ every day), it's the perfect compromise between comfort and sportiness.

I sourced mine from Tousley Ford (off of Focaljet), but since you're close to Ken, I'd go through him.

Ryan
[right][snapback]299935[/snapback][/right]

Thanks reldridge, I'm expecting similar results.

Stock rear sway bars are 20mm
SVT rear sway bar is 21mm

Anyone know the specs for the Front sway bar?

Richard
03' Focus SE

"Know, think, choose, do." Orson Scott Card
roast,Jan 21 2010, 12:37 AM Wrote:
reldridge,Jan 20 2010, 11:54 PM Wrote:Hi Richard, I'm running the SVT kit (M-3000-ZX3A - assembeled struts/shocks/rear springs - no sway bar) on my 2000 sedan. I love it. I'm running it with SVT rims and 215/45-17 tires, and get a little rub, but not much.

For me, since my car is a daily driver (120kms+ every day), it's the perfect compromise between comfort and sportiness.

I sourced mine from Tousley Ford (off of Focaljet), but since you're close to Ken, I'd go through him.

Ryan
[right][snapback]299935[/snapback][/right]

Thanks reldridge, I'm expecting similar results.

Stock rear sway bars are 20mm
SVT rear sway bar is 21mm

Anyone know the specs for the Front sway bar?

Richard
[right][snapback]299936[/snapback][/right]
Stock front SVT anti-sway bar is 21 mm
I have the Eibach Pro Kit Plus, absolutely no complaints with it and I have had it for 2 years now. Mine is a 01 Sedan. This kit is more that enough for a DD which is my case. Sorry I can not remember exactly how much was it but I bought those at a local shop at Bolton http://www.bolt-on.com which it's page is off line, not sure if they went out of business but here you go. Basically when I bought those they were the same price as if I bough those at C-F-M or McNews to give an example

Cheers