Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheel Decisions
I vote...

NONE, none of them are my style. but if I had to choose... option3.

I have the SVTF Euro Wheels, but I dont think they look good on 05+ vehicles
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
[Image: wheel.jpg]
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Nice, thanks man!

I'll order directly from Campbell Ford (well, the FRPP website) when I'm ready to go. It comes in under $800, taxes and shipping, for the whole set of rims.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 4 2007, 10:26 AM Wrote:Nice, thanks man!

I'll order directly from Campbell Ford (well, the FRPP website) when I'm ready to go. It comes in under $800, taxes and shipping, for the whole set of rims.
[right][snapback]222230[/snapback][/right]

Order from Campbell website. That is CDN dollars. FRPP website is US dollars.

Campbell Racing parts

Prolly Is not a word
I should have been a little clearer. :) I've already bookmarked the correct CDN site.

Thanks again for the heads up.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
The SVT EAP rims will look nice on your car. And yes they come in a lighter grey color, i've got them.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Jan 4 2007, 12:06 PM Wrote:The SVT EAP rims will look nice on your car. And yes they come in a lighter grey color, i've got them.
[right][snapback]222255[/snapback][/right]

Yes they do look good in the light grey! {I'm glad your enjoying the rims now Habmann!! (I miss my Focus!)}

I have another set of 18's that you might like(I know you wanted 17's but these look super hot on the 05 & newer Focus): Kazera KZ-A

$1100 & they are yours...oh, & they come with a set of brand new tires...

PM for more info if you want or send me an e-mail.
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
If anyone can find them in the lighter colour, please let me know (unless Dark Argent is the lighter of the two).

NOS2Go4Me,Jan 4 2007, 02:57 PM Wrote:If anyone can find them in the lighter colour, please let me know (unless Dark Argent is the lighter of the two).
[right][snapback]222270[/snapback][/right]

They only come in Dark argent or black. Any lighter wheels you have seen are possibly st200's from the UK.

They used to come in white and gold but not for '07.

Prolly Is not a word
Nah, I don't want white or gold. And... tracking down ST200s could prove interesting.

I'll stick with dark argent. :D

can i give you another suggestion.

the EVO6 in Anthracite will look amazing on your Red focus. seriously think about it.
'03 Focus SVT
bluetoy,Jan 4 2007, 02:05 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 4 2007, 02:57 PM Wrote:If anyone can find them in the lighter colour, please let me know (unless Dark Argent is the lighter of the two).
[right][snapback]222270[/snapback][/right]

They only come in Dark argent or black. Any lighter wheels you have seen are possibly st200's from the UK.

They used to come in white and gold but not for '07.
[right][snapback]222271[/snapback][/right]

I know mine are silver and i thought the dark argent are more a gun metal grey but i could be wrong. So either you're looking for dark argent and they're actually a light silver or there exists a light silver SVT EAP rim out there.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

FocusGuy7476,Jan 7 2007, 01:04 AM Wrote:can i give you another suggestion.

the EVO6 in Anthracite will look amazing on your Red focus. seriously think about it.
[right][snapback]222485[/snapback][/right]

Which one's anthracite again?

NOS2Go4Me,Jan 7 2007, 03:45 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Jan 7 2007, 01:04 AM Wrote:can i give you another suggestion.

[right][snapback]222485[/snapback][/right]

Which one's anthracite again?
[right][snapback]222509[/snapback][/right]

the anthracite ones are the darker ones like these

EVO6 Anthracite

I have the Evo5 wheels and they are not really silver and not really black, they are more of a dark chrome wheel. And they said that they are Hyper Silver/Black.
'03 Focus SVT
focusracer,Jan 7 2007, 04:18 PM Wrote:So we've seen what Europe, Australia, Asia, even f***in Mexico gets and we get a fugly ass coupe. WTF??? Jesus, somebody at Ford needs fired.
[right][snapback]222531[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm they're still really nice, but I think I want to go with a lighter look for this car. I'm really almost paranoid about getting a dark set of rims for the 07 :lol: :D

NOS2Go4Me,Jan 7 2007, 06:27 PM Wrote:
focusracer,Jan 7 2007, 04:18 PM Wrote:So we've seen what Europe, Australia, Asia, even f***in Mexico gets and we get a fugly ass coupe. WTF??? Jesus, somebody at Ford needs fired.
[right][snapback]222531[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm they're still really nice, but I think I want to go with a lighter look for this car. I'm really almost paranoid about getting a dark set of rims for the 07 :lol: :D
[right][snapback]222546[/snapback][/right]

something is messed, thats a quote from a dif thread
:lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs

I know your also a member of FJ so if your gonna get some ford racing parts, why not get them from steve on FJ? He can probably get those fairly cheaper.
I was quoted 99$US for the 6 spoke SVT wheels
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Gravter,Jan 8 2007, 11:52 AM Wrote:

I know your also a member of FJ so if your gonna get some ford racing parts, why not get them from steve on FJ? He can probably get those fairly cheaper.
I was quoted 99$US for the 6 spoke SVT wheels
[right][snapback]222584[/snapback][/right]
Pretty sure after conversion, s&H, duty, UPS BS, would still work out cheaper going through a canadian supplier.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]