Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Travel
So, who's going where, when?
I'm off to Ottawa on the 26th, to take the Chef back to his home in Ottawa.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Im leaving for Sudbury this weekend.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
My couch.

ugh.
I leave for Florida this Friday..........but I cant wait to get back and do some more snowboarding.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I'm in Thunder Bay as of today.

However, my luggage, on the other hand isn't.... which is gonna suck for the hollidays.

Another reason to NOT fly Air Canada...

anyhoo.. gotta run and by some fresh undies and deoderant for tomorrow...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

staying home this year. No driving this year.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Toronto from the 25th to the 28th, home from then to the 2nd of January.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Might be going to Rimouski in between holidays.
All depends on temprerature. (850km drive)
Else, we stay home and enjoy our new 52" TV ;)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Home for Xmas but heading to Burks Falls on the 28th.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Only thing planned is a stop at the memorial to Dad Christmas Day and then my mom's place that afternoon by cab...

(This year I'm gonna need to drink)

NefCanuck

Supposed to have a New Years Eve get together at my place, but I've got a funny feeling that's gonna collapse soon <_<
heading to Sault Ste Marie on sunday and home on friday to continue the partying that is starting tomorrow night
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
darkpuppet,Dec 21 2007, 12:45 AM Wrote:I'm in Thunder Bay as of today.

However, my luggage, on the other hand isn't.... which is gonna suck for the hollidays.

Another reason to NOT fly Air Canada...

[right][snapback]254985[/snapback][/right]

haha i fly with them all the time, but always on day trips to YQT.

As for your luggage, we went to costa rica for our honeymoon, but i guess AC decided to send the luggage a week later. SO when we got back our luggage was at home waiting for us :)

you try to go to your honeymoon with the same set of clothes. As for AC's comments, they gave us 50$ towards our next flight :) Wife will never fly with them again.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Dec 21 2007, 09:43 AM Wrote:As for your luggage, we went to costa rica for our honeymoon, but i guess AC decided to send the luggage a week later. SO when we got back our luggage was at home waiting for us :)

you try to go to your honeymoon with the same set of clothes. As for AC's comments, they gave us 50$ towards our next flight :) Wife will never fly with them again.
[right][snapback]255018[/snapback][/right]

Who needs clothes on a honeymoon?!?!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Dec 21 2007, 02:51 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Dec 21 2007, 09:43 AM Wrote:As for your luggage, we went to costa rica for our honeymoon, but i guess AC decided to send the luggage a week later. SO when we got back our luggage was at home waiting for us :)

[right][snapback]255018[/snapback][/right]

Who needs clothes on a honeymoon?!?!
[right][snapback]255019[/snapback][/right]

have you ever tired horseback riding naked? It hurts man. Plus ppl kept on looking at me weird. :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Staying in front of the TV playing Guitar Hero 3 (my Xmas present to myself) on the Wii (my Xmas present to my kids).
maybe to Kitchener, and then Guelph.. donno what date what falls on..
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I'm staying at home this Christmas, I got the 360 hooked up to the 52" so we shall see what entertainment the fat guy drops off on the 25th :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Burnin21,Dec 21 2007, 06:30 PM Wrote:I'm staying at home this Christmas, I got the 360 hooked up to the 52" so we shall see what entertainment the fat guy drops off on the 25th :)
[right][snapback]255038[/snapback][/right]
Meford dropping by? :lol:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
In ancaster from now till the 28. I already miss the rain
Yeah sorry guys for the sucky service, I WORK for AC and they even misplaced my luggage! Any future problems please drop me a line and maybe I can help out a fellow FC'er. As for x-mas I get to play amongst the jets x-mas eve till 10 pm then off to my parents to enjoy the 25th & 26th in a glutony of edible delights!