Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Kit With Reflex Shocks
ok as the title says has anyone tried the eibach pro kit with monroe reflex shocks and struts. or would I be better off getting the prokit kit with the springs shocks and struts.

I have heard people say that you can run stock dampners with the prokit springs, but
A: how long do they last.

B: how is the ride compared to the eibach dampners

C: how easily do they bottom out.

I have a set or kw varient 1 coil overs on my car now and really I'm getting sick of them they are way to rough for my taste and for the roads I drive on. ( st.albert and edmonton reads suck donkey balls.)

I want something that isn't to harsh but will give a nice street abliaty. I don't want to make the same mistake I did with the coilovers.
If you're going to go with a kit, go with a full kit. They're matched for a reason. Some guys last a few months on the stock dampers, some go for a couple of years more. It's a crapshoot.

Personally, I'd go with the full kit if it was me. When I did the S2 suspension conversion on my SE sedan, it was a 90% complete kit (shock/struts and springs, no sway bars) and I added the Eibach 22mm front bar at the same time. What a wicked handling (yet horribly underpowered) car!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
If you can get an answer from them.... MASSIVE SPEED SYSTEM has a full Saleen/Eibach racecraft/pro-kit on sale for $499.00 USD struts/shocks, srings, sway bars

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.massivespeedsys...ndex.shopscript
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
well I found a place here in edmonton that got me the kit for $535 and then the alingment kit is another $180 ( $120 for the front and $60 for the rear.)

so I ordered it. it should be here next week. so if anyone knows someone who wants a kw coilover kit I'm selling one only problem is one of the rear shocks is blown I think.