Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shifter And Parking Brake Boots
Where's the best place to get these in the Toronto Area? I ripped both of mine so I want to go with something other than the factory s**t ones. Maybe leather because it's a little tougher. I'd also prefer black so what can you guys suggest?
Its not in toronto but this is a sit i found where you can order custom made replacements in various colors, i haven't personally ordered from them tho.

http://www.jujeracing.com/focus.htm
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I was looking at the Jujeracing.com website too.. I like how they have the color options of base color and stitching color. Black boot with colored stitching would look really cool without being too flashy.

Here's a guy from focusfanatics that just got them:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=38805
Those look pretty good and the price is not bad, now were those leather or vinyl? (I should probably read it a little better!) :unsure:

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
I sent them off an email asking about shipping to canada, ontario specifically but they haven't got back to me yet. I don't suppose anyone on here knows what the shipping would be? Otherwise i'm definately a big fan of the black boot with orange sticking, it'll go nicely with my interior.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

They look really plastic-eee to me. Kinda cheap looking. I dunno this may be my only option. As far our e-brakes are concerned, do they require a special boot or can a universal one fit it?
You can always get the SVT boots, they're real leather. I dont see the word "leather" appear on the jujeracing website, only "OEM materials".. So I assume they'd be vinyl.
MAlby7,Mar 10 2005, 10:54 PM Wrote:They look really plastic-eee to me.  Kinda cheap looking.  I dunno this may be my only option.  As far our e-brakes are concerned, do they require a special boot or can a universal one fit it?
[right][snapback]92786[/snapback][/right]

And How much are the SVT boots gonna cost me anyone know. I really just need the parking brake boot.
I finally got a reply from JuJuRacing, they said that the price includes shipping to canada. They seem to beem having problems with their online store right now as there is a problem with their check-out.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

If you've got some money there is always the option of MOMO's, they're really nice and real leather, I have the Shifter Boot and it was easy to install and I love it. I'm looking at getting a e-brake handle and boot from them next. But like I said it's not the cheapest stuff as I'm sure you know.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
RPM LABS had them.

Are they still in buisiness??
ZX3 in progress,Mar 17 2005, 10:17 AM Wrote:If you've got some money there is always the option of MOMO's, they're really nice and real leather, I have the Shifter Boot and it was easy to install and I love it.
[right][snapback]94247[/snapback][/right]

Are those universal boots, or made for the specific application?