Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Hot
This is what Im doing to my car when it goes in storage this year....Stock bumper fiberglassed....so clean...so fresh :D

<a href='http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p8320f2269f400a630601b6c621bc29ae/fc0afd40.jpg'>[Image: fc0afd40.jpg]</a>
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
WOW what a difference from the stock looking front. I love it!!! I was looking at the front of my car the other day and yeah, those bumper intents along the length of the bumper under the headlights stick out like a sore thumb at times. Very very sweet, I might have to look into that myself also..... NICE! B)
S2 Steeda,Jun 30 2004, 10:38 AM Wrote:WOW what a difference from the stock looking front. I love it!!! I was looking at the front of my car the other day and yeah, those bumper intents along the length of the bumper under the headlights stick out like a sore thumb at times. Very very sweet, I might have to look into that myself also..... NICE! B)
Im going to my usual junk yard this week-end to see how many I can pick up....this is something a lot easier to do than a grill or guauge pod :P :D
i really like that lip.. how makes it?
ZX3T gone..
Yeah that lip looks awesome, I was wondering the same thing....
Flofocus,Jun 30 2004, 09:47 AM Wrote:Im going to my usual junk yard this week-end to see how many I can pick up....this is something a lot easier to do than a grill or guauge pod&nbsp; :P&nbsp; :D
How about a grille( or grille delete) glassed into the bumper that continues the flow of the hood? :unsure:

Kinda like the one on the wide body kit!?!

I don't know much about fibreglass, but would that be a possability? I know i'd get one if it was!! B) B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jun 30 2004, 11:06 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 30 2004, 09:47 AM Wrote:Im going to my usual junk yard this week-end to see how many I can pick up....this is something a lot easier to do than a grill or guauge pod  :P  :D
How about a grille( or grille delete) glassed into the bumper that continues the flow of the hood? :unsure:

Kinda like the one on the wide body kit!?!

I don't know much about fibreglass, but would that be a possability? I know i'd get one if it was!! B) B)
Yeah you could do that, but then your seriously restricting air flow to cool down the ehgine though...arent ya?? :unsure:
I would just do it like in the picture. Those wide body focus kits, we all seen the pics of them, don't get a good feedback among focus owners. I still think that wide body kit is the ugliest s**t I have ever seen on a focus.

It would probably restrict airflow, who knows though, if done properly, might look pretty cool also..... photoshop anyone?
*Shameless advertisement*

If anyone want a yellow bumper to screw around with I have one in my garage.... ;) ;)

Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
As always, Imagestation won't let me view the pic
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I can see clearly now
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I think thats what the front should have looked like from the start...now i want to do that.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
all that work, you might as well get a european bumper, it doesnt have the ribbed lines on it.
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Jul 20 2004, 04:46 PM Wrote:all that work, you might as well get a european bumper, it doesnt have the ribbed lines on it.
Its not that much work at all.

And for the $20 it costs you in fiberglass and the one day of labour....yeah...screw european bumper.
Cant use fiberglass/resin though .. itll come off.

;)
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Jul 20 2004, 05:44 PM Wrote:Cant use fiberglass/resin though .. itll come off.

;)
Just checked with dood on FJ....That pic is all done with fiberglass, and he hasnt had any problems with it.

Then again, hes in the states, so probably somewhere nice and warm :rolleyes: :lol: