Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates....
Well, my new bumper is painted, and I should get installed, along with my 98 RS edition lower grille finally (having this plastic welded to the foglight baskets), and I just ordered 5 SVT Dark Argent rims this morning....$165 each....not bad for a 17x7" rim eh?

Anyways, once the new bumper is on, and I get a chance to wax the car...again...I will post up some new pics. Now I need to shop around for the best price on the tires that I want.

l8tr!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
:postpics:

Sorry had to be said.

Where did you get the rims from? Not a bad price at all.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Like habmann said! Pics damnit! :D
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
info on the rims!
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I bought the rims from Northway Lincoln....a Blue Oval dealership on Colbourne Street in downtown Brantford. They gave me a good price on them like that because I was order 5 instead of 4 (wanna have a full-size spare for summer), aswell as I am a good customer and they get good prices from Ford Motorsport directly on certain things.

And ya, I'll get pics of the redone bumper and grille etc once it's installed (doing this in the morning tommorow).

L8tz
Drivesthebeast,Mar 13 2006, 04:10 PM Wrote:I bought the rims from Northway Lincoln....a Blue Oval dealership on Colbourne Street in downtown Brantford.  They gave me a good price on them like that because I was order 5 instead of 4 (wanna have a full-size spare for summer), aswell as I am a good customer and they get good prices from Ford Motorsport directly on certain things.

[right][snapback]174728[/snapback][/right]

If you have a unidirectional tread pattern on your summer tires then you would need 2 full size spares, one for each side.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
cant wait to see pics, EH?
My other ride is your Mom
dBlast,Mar 13 2006, 10:08 PM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,Mar 13 2006, 04:10 PM Wrote:I bought the rims from Northway Lincoln....a Blue Oval dealership on Colbourne Street in downtown Brantford.  They gave me a good price on them like that because I was order 5 instead of 4 (wanna have a full-size spare for summer), aswell as I am a good customer and they get good prices from Ford Motorsport directly on certain things.

[right][snapback]174728[/snapback][/right]

If you have a unidirectional tread pattern on your summer tires then you would need 2 full size spares, one for each side.
[right][snapback]174733[/snapback][/right]

good point... first dibs on the burn here
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
I just ordered the tires, and the rims already came in for the car this past weekend. They are the SVT Euro's, and the tires are a 215/45 17 Fuzion ZRi...I will see how these are for now, since they are only $168 each installed and balanced, and wait until next year to buy something more expensive. I will get some new pics up once they are on the car....
I have Fuzion ZRi's on my car too. You will find that they pick up everything. I drive down the street and all I can here is small gravel bouncing off the undercarage. They are great tires. The tires have a rim protection lip by the bead. The tires preform excelent in the rain. I am very happy with them.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
[Image: 2006_0402Image0001.jpg]

[Image: leftquarterdoctored.jpg]

[Image: Argentfrontdoctored.jpg]

Here we go...not the best quality pics ever, but the waether wasn't the best either when these pics were taken...I am really pleased with the overall appearance, and the response of the tires seems pretty good so far...nicely weighted feel to the steering wheel, and less steering input needed to turn. I had a stupid grin on my face while I was driving the car around the last day or so because the car gets noticed by more people now...not sure if this is a good or bad thing...lol

L8tz
Looks good. I love those wheels!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Those are some nice lookin wheels.

Overall the cars looking good.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I'm not a clear corners guy, but the car looks clean and nicely done! :)

Good job!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
thats clean...rellay nice looking!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Very nice. I love the wheels.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
hmm I like the rims, how much did they run you ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Ian, its about time you posted pics. Love the wheelz
My other ride is your Mom
Frost__2001,Apr 5 2006, 05:18 AM Wrote:hmm I like the rims, how much did they run you ?
[right][snapback]179127[/snapback][/right]

Drivesthebeast,Mar 13 2006, 05:49 PM Wrote:Well, my new bumper is painted, and I should get installed, along with my 98 RS edition lower grille finally (having this plastic welded to the foglight baskets), and I just ordered 5 SVT Dark Argent rims this morning....$165 each....not bad for a 17x7" rim eh?

first post :) these have to be the best rim for any focus! so simple so sexy and no unneeded bling!
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
It looks awesome, The MP's must harrass the s*** out of you? I know since I tinted my windows on Sunday they have pulled me over 7 times!!! YOu work at 2 command brigade in headquarter and signals in PET. My brother is at 3RCR (sigs platoon.)
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)