Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind Of Cleaning Product To Use For....
What would I use to clean my seats in the focus? Theyre synthetic leather.....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Already got dirty seats?
No, just want to know since this is the 1st set of seats Ive owned that arent cloth.....and cloch was easy to clean, vacuum, carpet cleaner, more vaccum. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
You could use armoral on the seats to keep the dirt to a minimum. As a Preventative measure, that's what my father uses on his 57 chevies seats. I'm sure you could go to Crappy Tire and there will be some sort of cleaning chem designed to work on leather of synthetic leather seats.
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
I'll say it again, and probably not for the last time. Go to a detail shop and ask them. Then buy their product. I buy my dash and leather conditioner, not a cleaner but a conditioner, from Krown Rust. It's made from mink oil and man it lasts a long time and the ladies love the smell. I believe it's made by liquid glass.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I just picked up some leather cleaner.. I wouldn't use armorall on 'leather' seats as I wouldn't like all the sliding and oiliness.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

meford4u,Apr 4 2006, 06:32 PM Wrote:.. I buy my dash and leather conditioner, not a cleaner but a conditioner, from Krown Rust....
[right][snapback]179044[/snapback][/right]

:(
Flofocus,Apr 4 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:What would I use to clean my seats in the focus?  Theyre synthetic leather.....
[right][snapback]178999[/snapback][/right]

I have some great stuff at my shop man...303 Cleaning Product. Great Stuff!

http://www.303products.com
Turbo arrived!
I'd recommened Armor all Leather seating cleaner / Conditioner it makes the leather look good and smell nice.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Apr 5 2006, 12:11 AM Wrote:I'd recommened Armor all Leather seating cleaner / Conditioner it makes the leather look good and smell nice.
[right][snapback]179126[/snapback][/right]

Thanxs for that site I'm going to get some of the carpet cleaner to get out the coffee stains from the gf. and the baby (spit-up)
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
Simoniz Leather Cleaner and Conditionar, best stuff i've ever used in my car. If anything Armor all ruined my interior, so be care full.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
dude I used pinesol for the carpets, lol. And one mean assed steam cleaner. Last summer I dropped 2 whole xlarge DD's into the passenger floor, and left it pretty much all winter. I used the turtlewax, scotch guard, siminiz stuff, and nothing worked to actually get the stains out, or the smell of sour milf. Good'ol pinesol did the trick. As for your leather seat...no ideer, lol.
2002 Infra-red ZTS
Flofocus,Apr 4 2006, 02:56 PM Wrote:What would I use to clean my seats in the focus?  Theyre synthetic leather.....
[right][snapback]178999[/snapback][/right]

I just cleaned my seats yesterday. What a difference! I used mr.clean super eraser. it's a sponge - bought a crappy tire for $3.00 wipe the seats with it and then just dry them with a cloth. leather conditioner applied right after. They look like new! really easy, fast and cheap way to keep all you upholstery clean. I even managed to get rid of all the shoe marks on my doors :)
residentdud,Apr 8 2006, 08:56 PM Wrote:... and nothing worked to actually get the stains out, or the smell of sour milf.[right][snapback]179980[/snapback][/right]
That's why I always take my MILFs to motels -- so they don't stink up the car.

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*