Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Know A Good Place To Book Travel?
ANTHONYD,May 2 2006, 07:38 PM Wrote:
S2,May 2 2006, 03:20 PM Wrote:http://www.selloffvacations.com

http://www.redtag.ca (usually a few bucks cheaper then sell off).

I spend months, literally months searching for prices and quotes (including travel agents) and redtag was the best price.  Sell off is who we actually booked though (Mayan Riviera) and plan to book for September and Febuary (2007) this year also though them.

Travel agents suck, sorry but they do.  Example, cheapest we could get through about 8-9 travel agents was $2150 a person, we booked with sell off vacations for $1430 a person.  Times that by two, do the math, that's over $1400 in savings.
[right][snapback]184658[/snapback][/right]

I know.

We did the same hing...we asked a few agents and the prices were outrageous!

However, I think with an agent, you have the peace of mind knowing that if there are problems...you have someone to turn to. You don't really have that option on line do you?
[right][snapback]184702[/snapback][/right]

aslong as they are registered with TICO you're safe. All of these online booking sites have people you can call and deal with. There really is no reason to book a vacation the conventional way anymore I don't see any benefit to it. I have booked 5 trips online, even last minute when I have to pick up the tickets at the airport and not a problem. One time the travel company was looking for us cause we showed up a lil late from traffic just to make sure we had our tickets.

***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending

Messages In This Thread
Anyone Know A Good Place To Book Travel? - nass - 05-03-2006, 05:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know a good Ford Dealership/bodyshop/convertible top place in the GTA? darkpuppet 9 3,081 06-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Anyone Know A Good Place For..... ANTHONYD 6 2,086 01-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Last Post: paolo
  What's A Good Place To Order NikiterZTS 9 3,029 09-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Last Post: ZTWsquared