Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Know A Good Place To Book Travel?
Well, we went through a local travel agency we trusted for the honeymoon. The owner was an old prof of ours from college... really cool guy. We paid the whole thing in cash (2 weeks in Punta Cana, DR) and never had one problem that wasn't self-inflicted :rolleyes:

We're actually doing our 1 year anniversary in Ottawa this year, booked into a hotel via Hotels.com. We got a pretty sweet rate. We prepaid the entire extended weekend via CC... no problems.

The one thing you have to watch about Hotels.com is that it will always display room prices in USD, even after you tell it you're a Canadian. Take the time to phone in the reservation to their toll-free number after finding the hotel you want, and confirm the room prices before ordering.

Apparently you can do entire packages through them now, or so I was told.

Personally, you're better off to get a few prices off the Internet and then deal with someone local to you. This way, if something's buggered, you can have a face-to-face. That's what I'll do again in the future, anyhow.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone Know A Good Place To Book Travel? - NOS2Go4Me - 05-04-2006, 11:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know a good Ford Dealership/bodyshop/convertible top place in the GTA? darkpuppet 9 3,081 06-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck
  Anyone Know A Good Place For..... ANTHONYD 6 2,086 01-01-2008, 01:56 AM
Last Post: paolo
  What's A Good Place To Order NikiterZTS 9 3,029 09-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Last Post: ZTWsquared