Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebc Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors + Green Stuff
Ok, I have had these since the summer time and I have noticed since then that every time I brake, I hear a low rumbling kinda noise. well maybe not rumbling, but the brakes are sure as hell not whisper quiet. Now could I have installed them wrong? like brake rotors are pretty much an on off kinda job. I notice a lot more noise now in the winter time as well than I did back in the summer. In the summer i noticed more of a "ssshhhhhhhh" noise. like something skimming across a suface, Really hard to describe unless you have riden in my car. But is there anything that I should have looked for? I notice NO performace loss, I stop very well, no loud or really wierd noises. But there is some consistant noise, that I am not sure of, but could they just be that I have different rotors and the slots + xdrilled is what causes them compared to flat stock rotors?
Run your car, not your mouth

Messages In This Thread
Ebc Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors + Green Stuff - Zoom - 01-21-2005, 06:42 AM
Ebc Cross Drilled And Slotted Rotors + Green Stuff - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 02-07-2005, 10:12 AM