Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice way to pick-up your brand new BMW 1M
(07-06-2011, 02:42 PM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: My friend bought a Volvo, they will do something similar; he went to Sweden to pick it up. He had to pay his own airfare but they put him up in a hotel and fed him. He toured the plant, took delivery of the car got to tool around Europe for a few days (including stretching its legs on the Autobahn). At the end he returned it to the plant, then they packed it up and shipped it to his local dealer.

Pretty sweet deal, wish I they'd offer the same deal when I bought the Stang ...

Hmmm ... free hotel and meals in Europe vs. free hotel and meals in Flat Rock Michigan ... not quite the same thing and it's not like you haven't been in a Ford factory ever LOL. You're just lookin' for the free food aren't you?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nice way to pick-up your brand new BMW 1M - ZTWsquared - 07-06-2011, 10:01 PM