Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever drove through neighbourhood and got yelled at?
My neighbor’s don't say s**t to me because they are frankly scared shitless of us and we are one of the longest residents here.

But one day while making a full and complete stop at a stop sign, while letting a kid on a bike coast through without looking, I was given the middle finger by a guy in a pickup truck behind me and told to go f**k myself as I proceeded through the intersection.

Whipped it down a back street caught up to him, because he turned right, and pulled right in his driveway. Sure as s**t just came back from camping and still had my 20" Machete in the car, pulled it out and said "what your say bitch!" He stuttered ummm. I then said you told me ... and gave the finger. He said sorry and I said, "Have some respect for people you don't know." I left and that was it. I think he learned.

I feel ur anger Nik,
People are special, more special than me lol

Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever drove through neighbourhood and got yelled at? - Scorcher000 - 08-14-2012, 12:03 PM