Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever drove through neighbourhood and got yelled at?
First off Nik, great pick lmao

Flo, you throw rocks WTF man lol. I do the speed limit in neighborhoods. And I let people cross at crosswalks instead of driving through them. I'm not bad, just crazy.

(08-15-2012, 01:51 AM)Flofocus Wrote: If you guys are always getting yelled at, maybe you should slow down. Speeding is a huge problem in my neighborhood and I've actually got a petition by all our street residents to install speed bumps to help slow down the traffic, its ridiculous.

I'm that guy that yells at you too slow down. I even throw rocks in front of the cars to make them realize just how little time they have to react. Notice how I said in front....not AT the cars. I won't yell at someone going 10km/hr over the limit, but if your blatantly speeding, going WOT from stop sign to stop sign, I will unleash the fury. lol

One guy stopped and threatened me: "Want me to get out of my car and show you just how fast I am?"

LOL - "Sure bud, but I don't think you will be able to walk back into your car."

he kept on driving.

Lots of them go WOT after you yell at them to slow down. Good one smart ass, just called your plates in. Have fun!

I will also hit the local show and shine and see the regular 17-18 year old speeders, and leave a note on their windshield "Please stop racing down _______ Street, next time I see you do it, you will have a rock in your windshield instead of this note"

With all that said - I've gotten yelled at a few times also. For driving 40km/hr. My car is loud so they assume I am driving fast. I do the same as Nick, calmly get out and let them know that I was not breaking any laws, and was indeed going the speed limit, and tell them I too have a beef with speeders, they usually apologize.

I'm no angel, I drive fast, but I don't speed in neighborhoods full of children. Children can be unpredictable, regardless of what you think of the parents. Slow down in these kind of neighborhoods, save the speeding for late night runs on the 400 series hwy's.
(08-14-2012, 11:25 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads...uickly.jpg

lol

Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever drove through neighbourhood and got yelled at? - Scorcher000 - 08-15-2012, 10:15 AM