Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever drove through neighbourhood and got yelled at?
I definitely see where you're coming from Ken. I myself dont have kids so I really don't know that feeling right, So i'm sure if that day ever does come I will probably be the same way and protect the crap out of my kids too.

Also, yes I would feel horrible ever hitting a kid, even if it was the kids fault. Hell i feel bad hitting squirells (not purposely! and its only happened twice lol).

and yes kids are definitely not punished enough these days. you do something wrong...get sent to your room where you play video games and go online still. I remember getting good punishments when i was young and i turned out normal with respecting other peoples stuff and manners and whatnot.

05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever drove through neighbourhood and got yelled at? - stupica1 - 09-26-2012, 05:39 AM