Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd
FocusRay,Jun 7 2005, 08:37 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jun 7 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:not to defend Ford here, but No one except Mitsu, warranty's the whole car bumper to bumper, for more than 5 years.
Honda, as you say, is a powertrain warranty.  Good luck making a claim on that.
The part you stated would not be covered by 90% of the car manufacturers out there.
Complain all you want about ford, and were here to listen, but parts break, especially when a car sits for long periods of time.
Best of luck with that Matrix.  now that's funny
[right][snapback]113186[/snapback][/right]

THERE'S THE PROBLEM-THIS ATTITUDE.
Long periods? Are you serious? It only has 45K kms! That's the Ford response?

Actually, you may be right on the Honda warranty, but I never saw my Honda dealer until 2003 and 125,000km. I see Phil at Ford every month, he makes coffee and talks about his kids.

And bad news buddy, Toyota is now bigger than Ford in Canada and the Matrix is still CR best buy recommended 00-05, no major recalls. I don't see any class action suits against Toyota or websites like this:

http://www.focusbrakes.com

I'm a satisfied Toyota/Honda customer with realistic expectations of quality, I'm a screwed Ford Customer.

If it weren't for Ontario government tax breaks and gifts from taxpayers, Oakville would be closed. I just thank God I don't own a Windstar (Windstuck).

If your really listening, listen to this: do a better job, because others are. There are very good reasons why Ford is losing money.
[right][snapback]113194[/snapback][/right]

let me introduce you to YOU DON"T HAVE A CLUE
CR-this compnay basis it's reports on funding they receive from MANUFACTURERS. Don't pay and you don't get a good rating. They are a joke and their reliability factor is non-existent.

There are many websites complaining about every car manufacturer. Here's one http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotiv...afety.html it's on Toyota.

Yes we did get gov't incentives for Oakville to stay open. So did Toyota in Cambridge. Every car manufacturer that assembles in Ontario gets incentives to stay in Ontario. It's the name of the game, like it or not. For every 1 automotive employee, 7 jobs are created. Look what happened to St. Kitts when the gov't let GM pull out and wouldn't give them the incentives to stay. That town is still struggling after 15 years. Lose the plants and your in serious financial hardship and might even lose your job.

If you think in the back of your narrow mind that the guys at Toyota are doing anything differently to your vehicle than Ford is, then you are the one who is being fooled. It's all the same s**t. Just different looks and badging. They've all gone their differnet ways but they all get assembled the same way for the last 50 years.

Yep, were getting beat by Toyota. Because people believe they make a good car. That attitude will change in time. They don't make a great car IMO.

Before opening your mouth as a NOOB on a website you just came across, maybe you should think twice about bashing the hell out of a company and a product you know dick all about.
Can I come to your place of employment and bash you? I don't know what you do or who you are, but bash away I will.

Just go away and enjoy your new vehicle. I'll be laughing at you and that ugly excuse for a car.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Messages In This Thread
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - K_OS - 06-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - meford4u - 06-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - K_OS - 06-08-2005, 07:47 AM
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - K_OS - 06-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - K_OS - 06-08-2005, 10:06 AM