Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd
meford4u,Jun 7 2005, 04:36 PM Wrote:let me introduce you to YOU DON"T HAVE A CLUE
CR-this compnay basis it's reports on funding they receive from MANUFACTURERS.  Don't pay and you don't get a good rating.  They are a joke and their reliability factor is non-existent.

There are many websites complaining about every car manufacturer.  Here's one http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotiv...afety.html  it's on Toyota.

Yes we did get gov't incentives for Oakville to stay open.  So did Toyota in Cambridge.  Every car manufacturer that assembles in Ontario gets incentives to stay in Ontario.  It's the name of the game, like it or not.  For every 1 automotive employee, 7 jobs are created.  Look what happened to St. Kitts when the gov't let GM pull out and wouldn't give them the incentives to stay.  That town is still struggling after 15 years.  Lose the plants and your in serious financial hardship and might even lose your job.

If you think in the back of your narrow mind that the guys at Toyota are doing anything differently to your vehicle than Ford is, then you are the one who is being fooled.  It's all the same s**t.  Just different looks and badging.  They've all gone their differnet ways but they all get assembled the same way for the last 50 years.

Yep, were getting beat by Toyota.  Because people believe they make a good car.  That attitude will change in time.  They don't make a great car IMO.

Before opening your mouth as a NOOB on a website you just came across, maybe you should think twice about bashing the hell out of a company and a product you know dick all about. 
Can I come to your place of employment and bash you?  I don't know what you do or who you are, but bash away I will.

Just go away and enjoy your new vehicle.  I'll be laughing at you and that ugly excuse for a car.
[right][snapback]113205[/snapback][/right]

Does a family member of your's work for Ford?

Ford and GM and even Chrysler have certain models that are great. However, unlike Toyota or even Honda, they put little effort into Quality and Control, thank you Unions who are guaranteed a job regardless of crappy it is, providing they just show up like once per week.

Toyota and Honda products are superior, safer and don't have recalls at the same frequency as domestics do. Also, Toyota/Honda are more open at admitting flaws when they do arise and make it known in order to keep customers. Also, in the past, Honda has been good about either 50-100% out of warranty coverage, even well beyond the extended warranty.

I like some Ford/GM and Chrysler products, though having one of each before always proved one thing; you hit a few thousand kilometres outside of warranty and you need a nice fat wallet to drive it to the ground.

Also, newer Toyotas especially and Toyota V6 motors now have Timing chains which have been mastered to last and be quieter than domestic versions are now out. Just remember, these cars are built in Canada too. Hard to remember that Toyota and Honda produce a fair number of cars in North America, especially Canada.
From the T.O. to the B-Lo. (D'Youville)
"Can I be da Joke Pimp?"

Messages In This Thread
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - K_OS - 06-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - K_OS - 06-08-2005, 07:47 AM
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - K_OS - 06-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - K_OS - 06-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Starting To Lose Patience With Furd - ondafritz - 06-08-2005, 04:26 PM