Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Believe It Or Not These Questions......
SVT ZX3,Nov 18 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Nov 18 2005, 12:33 PM Wrote:I could easily say the same about western canadians  :rolleyes: But i am not going to get into that.
[right][snapback]156589[/snapback][/right]

Too bad Nos will..... <_<

No one's saying anything about anyone personally here so stop taking it personally guys. No one is better or worse because of what part of teh country you live in. Obviously Nos have been scared by someone from Alberta, thats too bad. Hopefully Ontairio treats you better.
[right][snapback]156601[/snapback][/right]

I believe that open discussion on topics that matter to all Canadians is better than sitting there and pretending it will go away as an issue.

I haven't been scared by Albertans or anyone else for that matter, but thanks for coming out and playing. I simply believe that if everyone else in this country who cries wolf and separatism would shut the fack up and work towards keeping Canadians in Canada while resolving provincial issues at the same time, we'd be a lot better off.

Quebec wants to separate. Alberta wants to separate. Nova Scotia and Newfoundland want to separate. I say the provinces get to stay, and the dissenters can get the fack out and move to the States or wherever else they'd rather be.

Canada is a marvel of a country - we accept all, judge few, and punish none (even the criminals :rolleyes: ). It's still miles better than the States, and lightyears ahead of anywhere else in the world in my books. It's also quite fine just the way it is. You can drive where you please, go where you please, and work where you please.

If you don't like it, leave. That's my take on things.

Jay - I wasn't laughing at you. I was kidding with Nate - hence the laughing smiley!

Jeez, and you guys accuse ME of being too sensitive.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
Believe It Or Not These Questions...... - NOS2Go4Me - 11-19-2005, 04:50 AM